• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2013 Surgeries

Hi Everyone

Sorry not been around for a while but was very poorly. After several visits to A&E , Consultant etc was hospitalised for a few days. It appears I have a small hiatus hernia which caused / causes a lot of acid reflux. Also reacted badly to a barium meal procedure. Anyway had an endoscopy on Friday and they found a slight bend in my pipework post op which they've hopefully resolved and stretched slightly. The goods news is can finally EAT some food. Only been a few days so taking it easy. still quite weak so might not be able to post regularly. hope everyone is ok ? Now weigh 19st 7lbs.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

Sorry not been around for a while but was very poorly. After several visits to A&E , Consultant etc was hospitalised for a few days. It appears I have a small hiatus hernia which caused / causes a lot of acid reflux. Also reacted badly to a barium meal procedure. Anyway had an endoscopy on Friday and they found a slight bend in my pipework post op which they've hopefully resolved and stretched slightly. The goods news is can finally EAT some food. Only been a few days so taking it easy. still quite weak so might not be able to post regularly. hope everyone is ok ? Now weigh 19st 7lbs.

oh gosh, bless you hunni youve had a tough time. hope you go from strength to strength now

Hi Everyone Sorry not been around for a while but was very poorly. After several visits to A&E , Consultant etc was hospitalised for a few days. It appears I have a small hiatus hernia which caused / causes a lot of acid reflux. Also reacted badly to a barium meal procedure. Anyway had an endoscopy on Friday and they found a slight bend in my pipework post op which they've hopefully resolved and stretched slightly. The goods news is can finally EAT some food. Only been a few days so taking it easy. still quite weak so might not be able to post regularly. hope everyone is ok ? Now weigh 19st 7lbs.

Oohhhh hope you are soon feeling stronger and better, sending u love and hugs, u take care. Love sal xxx

Hi Everyone Sorry not been around for a while but was very poorly. After several visits to A&E , Consultant etc was hospitalised for a few days. It appears I have a small hiatus hernia which caused / causes a lot of acid reflux. Also reacted badly to a barium meal procedure. Anyway had an endoscopy on Friday and they found a slight bend in my pipework post op which they've hopefully resolved and stretched slightly. The goods news is can finally EAT some food. Only been a few days so taking it easy. still quite weak so might not be able to post regularly. hope everyone is ok ? Now weigh 19st 7lbs.

Real sorry to hear that! I remember you were having problems with nausea. Hopefully that the end of your problems now. Good luck. X

Oohhhh hope you are soon feeling stronger and better, sending u love and hugs, u take care. Love sal xxx

Hopefully u r on the mend now xx

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

bless hope you get to feeling better real soon mean while tc x

Thanks guys it's been great to catch up as really missed everyone's news / progress.

Sorry to read of your turbulent journey. But they have found the problem now so fingers crossed it will be sorted and you can get on with your new life! All the very best - keep us updated when you can. Hugs xx

Thanks guys it's been great to catch up as really missed everyone's news / progress.

Hope u r continuing to lose n get stronger x

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Back