• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello! Looking for advice please

Kate1980

Nope, nothing :( Oo that's fab well done you! I don't see Beryl until June, my blood pressure meds have been upped today so hopefully that brings it down a bit. The nurses are all a bit confused as to why the anaesthetist isn't happy with my BP but hey ho, I wanna keep him/her happy :p
From what I can remember from when I had my little boy it's because the general anaesthetic effects your blood pressure although I think it lowers it so not sure why high blood pressure would be a problem .... my next appointment is July

oliviafrances

From what I can remember from when I had my little boy it's because the general anaesthetic effects your blood pressure although I think it lowers it so not sure why high blood pressure would be a problem .... my next appointment is July
That's interesting, yeah Mr Sedman said it was too high, and then Mr Jain wrote to me on behalf of the anaesthetist saying he wasn't happy with it so i'll just keep taking my tablets to keep them happy haha. I rang the waiting list this morning and she said im not on the waiting list, because the nurses dictation and approval hasn't come through and to ring back on friday, I just knew there'd be a problem, nothing in my life is ever straightforward seriously! She was lovely though and so I'm hoping she can help x

Kate1980

That's interesting, yeah Mr Sedman said it was too high, and then Mr Jain wrote to me on behalf of the anaesthetist saying he wasn't happy with it so i'll just keep taking my tablets to keep them happy haha. I rang the waiting list this morning and she said im not on the waiting list, because the nurses dictation and approval hasn't come through and to ring back on friday, I just knew there'd be a problem, nothing in my life is ever straightforward seriously! She was lovely though and so I'm hoping she can help x
There's probably just been a delay with Easter x

Kate1980

@oliviafrances have you done a trial run of the mill diet yet ? Discussed it with beryl/Sophie I wonder if they are ok with it ? I was thinking of trying it before I see them next in July

oliviafrances

@oliviafrances have you done a trial run of the mill diet yet ? Discussed it with beryl/Sophie I wonder if they are ok with it ? I was thinking of trying it before I see them next in July
I did a couple of days last week in-between normal eating days and it really wasn't that bad! I'm not a fan of milk so I got the sugar free crusha which helps. I've stopped it now because I don't want my liver to change too dramatically back and forth, are you thinking of doing a 2 week trial? Btw, will we be on it for 2 weeks or 4 weeks? I've heard that those with higher BMI have to do it for a month, but Beryl hasn't mentioned anything. Have you had any updates regarding the waiting list? I'm trying not to bother them that much haha

Kate1980

I did a couple of days last week in-between normal eating days and it really wasn't that bad! I'm not a fan of milk so I got the sugar free crusha which helps. I've stopped it now because I don't want my liver to change too dramatically back and forth, are you thinking of doing a 2 week trial? Btw, will we be on it for 2 weeks or 4 weeks? I've heard that those with higher BMI have to do it for a month, but Beryl hasn't mentioned anything. Have you had any updates regarding the waiting list? I'm trying not to bother them that much haha
I'm going to try and do a week this week I've let a few pounds slip on that i cant get back off but not going to do a full 2 weeks .... I've also seen bigger bmi having to do 3or 4 weeks but there's nothing in our booklets to suggest this is the case so I hope not lol nope not heard anything as of yet i doubt we will until a pre op date is given but cant believe ive been on the list nearly 3 months already

Bling Babe

Today marks my 12 months since seminar and 6 months on the waiting list x
You shouldn’t have to wait much longer Kate x

Jackiesfatplan

My last appointment was feb when they said id go on list after mix up with paperwork i got on list june been told 10 mnths wait i gained from feb so im just finishing a 4 week milk diet to shift some kilo as i have a holiday soon aswell hope u hear soon about ur surgery