• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

pmkmrm

hi everyone i am new to this site . i just wanted to say hi and a big :thankyou: it is such a friendly place and soo much advise support and tips.
i am currantly waiting to hear from st richcards in chicester. i was refferred in august last year and have been told by chi that i will not hear untill april/may time. trying so hard to keep positive but it is such a long process!!!! think i willbe fine with the final 5/6 month wait for the actual op it is just this part that is drying me mad.
anyway thanks for listening
love kate:flowers:

Hi Kate
I am also playing the waiting game at Salford Royal, I have been told I will have had the band fitted by October, but this waiting is so horrid.
Welcome to mini's there are lots of friendly and helpful people on here and they are all in different stages of WLS so someone will always be there to help you with any questions worries or just for a vent xx
Helen

hi hun i only joined yesterday so im new too i had my op last week and to be totally honest i was waiting from last may to sep for my refferal and they just rang me up out of the blue and asked me to go down for my initial visit hopefully it wont be long now keep ya chin up it will be here sooner than you think *fingers crossed*
vicky x

Hello and welcome Kate and Vicky. x

hi everyone i am new to this site . i just wanted to say hi and a big :thankyou: it is such a friendly place and soo much advise support and tips.
i am currantly waiting to hear from st richcards in chicester. i was refferred in august last year and have been told by chi that i will not hear untill april/may time. trying so hard to keep positive but it is such a long process!!!! think i willbe fine with the final 5/6 month wait for the actual op it is just this part that is drying me mad.
anyway thanks for listening
love kate:flowers:

Hi Kate and :welcome2:! :hug99:
There seem to be loads of limbo times on the journey to WLS. I am waiting for the intial appointment after the referral and funding approval - I must confess, I am not feeling like a patient patient!
Hopefully, we won't be waiting for much longer and will soon be losers! :banana dancer:

Lx

Hiya kate welcome to mini's we are here to help with easing you through the tensions of the waiting game.. feel free to ask anything

Hi and welcome to this great site!
I too am playing the waiting game :(
Im currently waiting for an appointment to see the consultant. Its driving me mad... Im sure the poor postman thinks Im stalking him! (which I am)..lol.x

Hi Kate,

Welcome to Mini's :) the waiting is all worth it in the end!

Shel

Back