• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Kirsty you amaze me !!! all you have been thru and still there you are chirpy and chipper :) have a great afternoon.... I like a good snooze in front of a movie lol take a blanket and get cosy just in case x x x x x ENJOY x x x

Just don't have the popcorn!!! ;-)

Well what can a girl say Daniel Craig is hot hot hot stuff. Has to be the sexiest man on the planet right now Well he must have something. I managed to stay awake for a few hours lol. Staying awake seems to be my biggest challenge at the moment Hope your all having s good day out there. I'm about to nod off again and have sweet Daniel dreams

I've seen it ... Hashtag oh my lord !!! He certainly makes a girl fizzle and faint ... Swooooooon

Shame he's not a surgeon you seem to like them ;)

Any ways glad your slowly up and about but I do hope your back in bed now writing messages? X

Purdy.... No not seen posts from her :(

Bear stables must weigh about 12lbs so we've actually reached our goal then! That's it we're done ha ha

I need to push myself a bit more X

Well girls got weighed again in Tesco yesterday - I took the steamer toy digital scales, not a good idea -

I am 12st 1.5

This time last month I was a stone heavier.

Since I went into hospital I have dropped 10lb

Drastic way to go about it. But I will try to keep the momentum going

So here is me still in bed at noon EEK! Just woke up - having fabby staffy kisses

Attachments

• image-2799271132.jpg
    image-2799271132.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 63
That's fab Kirsty. Keep on post op diet and those 11's will be back in no time! X

Congrats on that weigh in kirsty!!

Sm

Xx

So pleased to hear about your fab weight loss. You can do this now.
Nothing wrong with being in bed a noon when you are recovering...staffy nurses insist on it :p

Lynn x

Wow and bloody hell kursty just read about your awful experience and so glad you came through it whole and with your sense of humour still intact ((((hugs)))) a million hun. xxxx

Back