• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Hope you got some rest lovely lady, keep fighting

Lynn x

Oh Kirsty.... Please don't focus on anything except getting better :(

You know we are all routing for you and worried about you

Try to keep positive xxx

How are things this morning Kirsty? Is your temperature down? Xxx

Kirsty

Don't you worry about a thing. You're such a lovely lady and the most important thing right now is you and your health.

We all want you to get better and we are all rooting for you.

Stay strong and concentrate on yourself

Lots of love and hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm out of the woods - temp down to 37.6 ?
Inflammatory markers under 100 ?

Moved to a surgical receiving ward - which is gorgeous. I have a bed with a view

I am allowed to drink fluids

I'm allowed to go for a pee without asking and know it is not to be taken away to be measured yay! ( the things we take for granted)

I was the only person left on that last room - when I got my results back the nursing staff and I all celebrated - it was a great party atmosphere. They started ribbing me about having Mr Kasem on speed dial - he said that not me - lol. But it reminded me of our Karina joking about my Mr Galloway. Let me tell you girls, Mr Kasem was every bit as gorgeous ?

What a scary experience - just need to keep improving and get home

Thank you to every single one of you who visited my diary. It kept me going. I was xfered to a hospital a distance from home. My husband can't drive at night and the visiting was 7 till 8. It was a lonely scary week and you all being with me on my continued journey was a godsend. My visitors were like busses. They all turned up today so I'm not a Johnny Nae pals after all xxxx

So glad to hear you're on the mend Kirsty. Just concentrate on getting well now and have lots of rest

Phew, thank god you're on the mend. Wonder what Saturday night is like on the ward??? Get well and get home. Xx

That's is brilliant news sounds like you have turned a corner. Sounds like you have a lovely team looking after you. They get excited because they know they've done another good job. It will be all systems go in a few days and you will soon be in your own bed and back to your own routine. Will you know have to go through the eating plan again and build up you eating, I expect your insides are very sore and will need some TLC for a while. That might help,you to as a learning curve in new eating habit. Just so pleased your on the road to recovery.

Back