• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

You're doing so well missy! Im sure SW will be great. Its a fantastic plan.

Sm

Xx

I did Alfie. What s head bender. 12.4. But 11.10 and a half in Tesco. Without my scales at home I have no idea where I'm at It's not important. Going down is all I need to concentrate on Bought s lovely pair of faded 24 jeans and Lindsay bought me gorgeous soft buttery leather jacket for Xmas. Will post a picture Nite nite peeps xx

Eat that should be size 14 jeans lol

Last edited:
Hope you slept well like you say try not to worry about the different figures main thing is you know you're loosing X x

24 lol I did take a second glance as the size didn't match the weight, your definitely needing to not turn back to constant weighing again missy, very unhealthy for you and your pretty head ;)

Do you think you can try very hard to only have 1 weighing place? I've just slimming world scales? You could always challenge me to do something in exchange lol.... To give you an incentive? X

The sound of a buttery leather jacket just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :) photos please
so pleased your back at SW hun..... forget the rest of the scales now x x x x tuck up warm

In up for a challenge too. And agree, need to see this leather jacket

Kirsty I always found that SW scales weighed heavier than mine and I went to 3 different classes...usually by 3 to 4 pounds...and it wasn't the weight of my clothes. You are doing great

Lynn x

Lol 24!Yeah id advise sticking with one set of scales to keep ur sanity. I got weighed at the doctors and was 4 pounds heavier and nearly cried!
As long as its decreasing thats the main thing.

Sm

Xx

It's lovely really suits you. I do prefer the type you put beans & cheese on tho but I guess that's not a good look, s bit messy like karinas smashing it

Wow wow wow. You and jacket look lovely and very slim

You look fab Kirsty - love the jacket x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back