• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Aw i know it can be disheartening kirsty but still a loss is a loss. Ul lose more next week.

Sm

Xx

Don't be to hard on yourself, you've been through a lot and your body has taken a bashing. A loss is a loss so well done to you xx

It's hard not to get fed up with little loss especially with what you've been through but it isn't a gain and you will be ok, you'll get there X X

Like everyone says celebrate the loss :) well done X

OMG nectar. Just had a big glass of ice cold diet coke, poured straight out of the can fizzing bubbling...ah bliss. What I missed most when I had my band was the bubbles

So this was my first in 15 months :)

Me too Kirsty I have had one or two myself now I have an empty band awaiting revision. You are doing fantastic to carry on loosing with no band so positive me on the other hand can't stop eating since they've defilled me to the point I don't want to go out maybe it's psychological cos I've booked my sleeve for end of January and know I won't be able to after that (I hope) but doesn't do much to help the way I am feeling being alone etc you keep it up girl fantastic way to go xxx

Monalisa. When my band was leaking it really messed with my head and I couldn't stop eating either. I gained a stone and 9lb

Try to stay strong. It will make your journey easier next year (((((Huggs)))))

Cold Pepsi max - I've tried to scrub that wonderful memory from my mind - it's all come back now. :-(.

Yep, bubbles is something I definitely miss too. I never drank full fat bubbles though, only Pepsi Max and slimline tonic (not together obviously lol)

Indeed it is a sacrifice although I am naughty and have been I filing but given I think my band is near enough empty I'm not sure how much it's doing lol x

Well when I was pregnant with my daughter I was supposed to have my band completely de filled. They could not draw any fluid out at all!
I'm out of my two year aftercare now and never got an answer as to why this happened. I can only assume it's empty.
However I do have a sensitive band so I do still get restriction and I eat no where near what I would of done pre band. So it's all a bit ambiguous x

Back