• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Aw i hope you enjoyed the diet coke. Im a massive pepsi max fan. Can drink it no problem with my sleeve!

Sm

Xx

I don't drink Coke or stuff like that but I do drink sparkling water! Even with my sleeve, I know it's naughty but I stir out bubbles a fair bit.

Was it a real Diet Coke moment kirst? X

New scales. Had to do it girls. New scales ordered from Amazon - killed my last set off with the steamer mop :-( Just hated not weighing. Got so upset over Tesco/slimming world difference and wondering where I need to be to be back in Weightloss from March Forget March! This is today. Find out what weight I am in my new scales and that's my weight!!!!!! And downwards from there ;-) I'm doing ok I think but not getting weighed will wait for my new scales. Which will see me anywhere from 11.10 to 13.3 (this is the variance between tesco/SW )

Got an endoscopy a week on Sunday - follow up from my surgery. Get this out the road then I can out all this band tragedy behind me and move on x

Have a good day out there peeps x

New scales. Had to do it girls. New scales ordered from Amazon - killed my last set off with the steamer mop :-( Just hated not weighing. Got so upset over Tesco/slimming world difference and wondering where I need to be to be back in Weightloss from March Forget March! This is today. Find out what weight I am in my new scales and that's my weight!!!!!! And downwards from there ;-) I'm doing ok I think but not getting weighed will wait for my new scales. Which will see me anywhere from 11.10 to 13.3 (this is the variance between tesco/SW )

Got an endoscopy a week on Sunday - follow up from my surgery. Get this out the road then I can out all this band tragedy behind me and move on x

Have a good day out there peeps x

That's some variance!! Good to hear you sounding positive. Good luck with the endoscopy

Lynn x

Hope that Endoscopy goes well Kirsty. Xx

New scales sound like a good plan!
Cant wait for u to get the crappy endoscopy out of the way. Onwards and upwards!!

Sm

Xx

Hi all, see it doesn't matter which surgery we have we still have the dreaded miss factor. I miss spicy foods but it's part of our lives now and you guys are all doing great and you all deserve a well done. Hope the tests go well Kirsty and you continue to move forward to you goal weight. You have been through so much but you have achieved so much well done to you . Keep going girl you know you can do it and we are all behind you.

So new scales arrived last week. 1 was 172lb (12st 2lb) which I think is probably about right. Being in the 11s on the Tesco scales was light and I knew it!

So this week I have dropped 4lb and down to 168lbs yay!

My goal is 150lbs so not too far to go

It is my husbands birthday today - this time last year we were traveling g down to Manchester to see the coronation street set on the shows 50th birthday. I was desperate to get into the 11s and managed it that that day at 11.13

Today a year on I am a pound heavier and following the same pattern as last
Year because like this year I flew out to lanzarotte for the week before Xmas. Got down to 11.13 again before I left - gained again on holiday but got down to 11.13 for 1st January

If I can hit these numbers this year I will be delighted

I am sure you will manage it! As you will set your mind to it and then evetything is possible ;)

The thing to keep in mind is it's a wish and sometimes they take time to come true. You have had such a difficult time but you have managed to keep on the right track. You may have put on a bit here and there but you have and are now bouncing back big time. That is an achievement in its self . We all have a target but you like all of us can change it just a bit and make it a bit easier on yourself. You are a winner and a great achiever, and you have come a long way and you need to be nice to yourself and be kind because that will help you to get to your goal, don't be hard on yourself because you don't deserve it.

Excellent weight loss missy!!

Sm

Xx

The thing to keep in mind is it's a wish and sometimes they take time to come true. You have had such a difficult time but you have managed to keep on the right track. You may have put on a bit here and there but you have and are now bouncing back big time. That is an achievement in its self . We all have a target but you like all of us can change it just a bit and make it a bit easier on yourself. You are a winner and a great achiever, and you have come a long way and you need to be nice to yourself and be kind because that will help you to get to your goal, don't be hard on yourself because you don't deserve it.

Thanks for those lovely words mouse x

I agree with everything Mouse says...and look at it this way, considering everything you have been through in the last few months, you have, in effect, maintained ;) You should be proud of how you have coped...and you will get to goal

Lynn x

Keep doing what you're doing Kirsty, to be the same as last year after everything is one hell of an achievement. Xx

Back