• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

You're doing amazing and I'm sure it's destined to carry on for you. You deserve it sooooo much!
Have a great holiday x

Hey beautiful Kirsty how ya doing sweetheart :) wtg on a fab loss here's to being the lightest ever come new year :) x x x x x for both of us ehhhhh ;)

Wow Kirsty
Just catching up, got back on line about 7:00pm

You have done really well, to say what you have gone through.

Have a great holiday, you deserve it

Take care huge hugs xx

Hi Kirsty! Saw your comment on Crystal's diary about us old timers not posting any more and you have shamed me into posting! I lurk on here nearly every day but feel I have little to contribute really. I have been insanely lucky in my journey and have lost nearly 100% of my excess weight so I should be happy......and I am. But like many of you I struggle every day and make seriously appalling choices too often. I'm not gaining yet but I will if I carry on like this. My old demons are alive and kicking. I've looked into getting some CBT as I found it helped pre-op but the cost is way beyond my means so looks like I'm on my own. The only thing that keeps me ticking over is I'm still running and loving it. I even run in the rain!

You have had a truly horrible time and absolutely should be in here getting and providing support. You have been an anchor for many of us this past year or so.

I really meant it about meeting up again sometime. Maybe we could sort something out in the spring and see if we can encourage others to join us.

Pippa go see your doc they should be able to sort you out with some cbt.... I know here in Cornwall we can self refer now, so that may be possible where u are too ......also there are free courses around for mindfulness too. Hope you manage to get some help.... x x x x x keep posting lovely lady x x x x

Have a great holiday missy xoxo

Hi girls. Have been lossing and gaining that 4lb. Came off on holiday on the high end back at 172lbs (12st 4lbs) was 11.13 when we came away last year

Went a bit mad yesterday - carbs and cocktails

Will try to reign it in a bit today

I can have a good holiday without having a carb and Booze fest!

But how do I resist those margaritas and piña coladas? :)

Xx

Attachments

• image-3120659751.jpg
    image-3120659751.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 36
We have a room right beside this fab pool. There is a huge pool laned off for serious swimmers but it's freezing this one too. But hey it looks good there is a heated pool too but it's too far for Lindsay. I will take a trip down to it later if I can work up the energy xx

Attachments

• image-3406638170.jpg
    image-3406638170.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 61
Hi girls. Have been lossing and gaining that 4lb. Came off on holiday on the high end back at 172lbs (12st 4lbs) was 11.13 when we came away last year Went a bit mad yesterday - carbs and cocktails Will try to reign it in a bit today I can have a good holiday without having a carb and Booze fest! But how do I resist those margaritas and piña coladas? :) Xx

That drink looks amazing!!!!

Enjoy yourself!!! :)

Back