• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Beautiful pics Kirsty you look amazing X x

You don't actually look big but you've got it in your head you do, it's also how you would have hidden weight when you were big so brings memories and bad thoughts back.

You actually look very slim and elegant a and a bit rock chic xxx

I think you have big feet....

Kirsty you look great as always! Ive never known anyone take so many photos..poor lyndsey must feel like the paparazzi!! Hope you are both having a great time xx

Cheeky piña colada. Probably 1000 calories. Rude not to!

Chrystal I will be topping that gain

Attachments

• image-3863245460.jpg
    image-3863245460.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 64
You look fab Kirsty. Am always do insanely envious of those skinny little legs of yours.

Enjoy the hols. Xx

You look great Kirsty!

Our heads have a lot to answer for! xx

As always looking lush and loving life. I'm back. I'll update you all soon just rushing to get Xmas sorted in not much time. Miss you all lots Kirsty your doing fabbbbbbbb !!! Enjoy the coladas! Xxx

Pina Colada hmmmmm we had one every day on holiday and bought the stuff to make at Christmas

Your holiday looks amazing, and to be honest you look a lot better yourself not looking drawn in the face now, look ten years younger.
Ok I was just looking back over your diary, and I think you look a lot healthier now.

Have a great time, catch you when you get home. huhe hugs xxxx

I love ur sparkly outfit. And that piña colada is delightful!!

If you like piña coladas...and getting caught in the rain...

Xx

Back