• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Good morning girls!

Day five on plan

172.2lbs - and that's a loss -yay!

Some of you who have followed my diary for a while might remember my close friend had a stroke - well she got out of hospital but has not left the house yet. We asked her husband if he could get her to our wee day out in her wheel chair but he said it was too early. So wee took our wee day to her! We joined her in her Pjs and had a wee pyjama party. She is the one on second on the right

She is such a glamorous vibrant young woman. It's a tragedy

Attachments

• image-4047430818.jpg
    image-4047430818.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 62
What a great get together, I bet she really enjoyed it and how lovely to make it fit around her in the Jim jams.

Well done hon - hard as it is you are doing amazing.

So pleased for you Kirsty - keep it up

Lynn x

Crikey Kirsty, you've done this over Christmas too! Brilliant. Xx

Aw the PJ party looks really fun. And doing sooo well with the weight loss. Go u!

Sm

Xx

Oh well I need to go back to another day one - had a night out to a good friends birthday party yesterday and lost the plot. Here I am sitting stuffing clootie dumpling and proseco down my gob

Not going near the scales today

Attachments

• image-4119125151.jpg
    image-4119125151.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 92
This is what you need to avoid hon - how can one bad choice undo all the good ones? Does it negate your achievement in staying in control over christmas? Hardly. I personally would carry on, accept one little blip as just that - one bad choice. Don't let it force you to make more bad choices! Just make your nexct one a good oe.

I agree you have done so well, the trick is not to beat yourself up for a small blip, you fell of the horse dust your self down and clime back on because today is a new day.

You've done so well!

You deserve to have a good time!

And I think you look fabulous! X

To say you have no band..in fact no nothing what so ever...i think your self control this past few weeks has been amazing and to be honest i dont know how you have done it! I openly admit if i got my stomach back tonight i would lose total control within about five minutes. Lets get new year out of the way...another danger zone!!! Have a good few days surgery buddy and keep at it xx

If you can't enjoy a night out, a bit of wine & food every now & again, then what a boring life it would be!
So long as your back on track the next day, so what?!?!
I think you've done amazingly well, especially considering all you've been through

Back