• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

After all you have been through, you deserve a treat.

Has Karina says get New Years Day over, and we can all start together for 2016.

All the best for 2016 huge hugs xxxx

You still look great Kirsty! And we're all allowed indulgences over the festive period. We'll all stop though, we can do it. Xx

So off to bed

Last photo of the year - blessed in my friendships and we all raised a glass to absent friends

Attachments

• image-2708309153.jpg
    image-2708309153.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 56
You look lovely Kirsty...Happy New Year

Lynn x

Good morning 2016

Dumped the dogs in the car and headed out for a local hill. A quick 5 miles under my belt

I have struggled with stamina since coming out of hospital. But have re scheduled my canceled Ben Nevis trip for June - so need to get really fit again
Planning to hit the pool. Not been swimming for 10 weeks EEK! might take a few visits to get back up to the mile I was doing

But I'm determined

I have people round this evening but no wine for me and I'm heading out to Asda to stick up on healthy nibbles for me as well as the usual crisis nuts etc for the guests

BRING IT ON!

Have a great day out there peeps xxx

Fantastic news hon - well done for getting out there!

Looking so well kirsty.

Sm

Xx

Happy new year Kirsty! You seem to have done well after the hols and being in control plus you look amazing !!!! So proud of you after everything you have been through xxx

So weigh in this morning 168.2lbs - yay as loss of 3lbs I have to say it was not linear - I gained a good few pounds and lost them - and more - but that's both the holiday and the Xmas weigh gone hopefully never to be seen again. I just told those pounds "I've carried you long enough you boogers - get off and walk"

Well done thats fantastic...im amazed at how well you are doing and all without the help of any WLS..thats a huge success. We are all here to offer support surgery buddy x

Back