• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

Kirsty you are doing so well and you look absolutely glowing.

Very proud of you for your sheer determination!!

Xxx

Omg Kirsty. You're just 0.2lbs away from the 11's. Fantastic you. X

Well done lovely!

Your determination is impressive! xx

Thanks girls. This really is the last chance saloon for me - like you guys I have tried everything else. There is no back up plan for me :-(

Kirsty, have you ever thought about Hypnosis as an alternative. You've come so far and it might just work for you as your so determined. I worked with a woman who lost loads, it wasn't Paul McKener but she used go listened to some tapes while she went to sleep, and it was on a loop or something like that so it kept playing all night. She was in our local paper. It was over 10 years ago but it might be worth thinking about.

Ah tried that ......not eating the tapes! I came away a lot lighter for sure. Lighter in the pocket by almost £400 for the course On my phone I also have a hypnosis version of a gastric band! That was about as useful as my surgical one - a bit cheaper mind you lol Eating the tapes? Now there's a thought......the Victorians used to eat tape worms. I wonder if I could get some of those on line ;-) Actually I ate some pork ribs on Wednesday that were too pink and have been worrying since then about getting worms. I would freak as that is my life's phobia is worms - so nope that won't work either

But all suggestions welcome :) :)

Attachments

• image-1445918775.jpg
    image-1445918775.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 14
Kristy, hypnosis is a good idea. Need to find the right person I guess. I am planning to try it later, this sleeve is still not an a absolute solution. I need to fix the brain too since snacking is still a big problem for me.
Wish you all the best.

Hi Tules. I tried s long expensive course with a reputable practitioner - did not work. But I was in a terrible place emotionally in my thirties. Looking back probably my worst decade and fattest - funny did not realise it at the time as I had the husband, lovely home, hit a high in my, career, had loads of dan travel adventures - but I just hated myself. Thankfully I no longer hate myself. Not yet found the love lol

I think your head needs to be in the right place for any tool to work xxxx

Good luck babe xxx

1/3 of the population gave them at any time!
OMG! how would you know???? Apart from seeing them in the pan Can humans take a preventative worming tablet like dogs! If not I might head off to the pet shop anyway!!!!! EEK!!!!

I'm away to google a tablet

Arhhh girl you're doing fantastic... You need to do this with you own mind now. I personally think you've been in such a mad journey you're ready to complete this mission and remain healthy forever x

Hi

Yes same here I think same as Alfie you want to do this now, and you will.

Have a good weekend, huge hugs xx

Hello 11s my old friend - it's good to talk to you again

177.4lbs!!!

Happy dance

Kirsty I think that should read 166.4lbs!!! Well done hun you are doing amazingly well

Lynn x

Back