• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

Mine is planned. Weetabix for brekkie, scrambled egg for lunch and cheesy mash for tea!! God, I'm drooling at the thought! Ha ha

Ladies.. Is there something about day 9 that is particularly bad.. ?I don't know, all I know is I gave in to a bowl of icecream... And then a Packet of skips.. I'm thinking both melt right down so should do any harm.. But worries me that I cheating so early on!! ? I'm quite ashamed of myself and now I am craving like mad for more...But I ain't gonna do it, I would be stupid to ruin my band..
So following the icecream I felt all sleepy like I used to feel prior to band when I can had my mid afternoon chocolate bar!!
I don't Wonna get into this sugar craving rubbish as when u start is hard to stop and I know you can cheat easy on sweet stuff..
I need a virtual kick up the ass please..

Hi Hun don't beat yourself up, tomorrow's another day so back on the wagon , so to speak ! I know sometimes if I don't have what I fancy in a controlled way it takes over and I binge.

Make myself feel quite sick.. Been having sweats this afternoon following the food.. Unsure if its related.. But I think I have learnt my lesson.. Stupid stupid me.. So I am more then happy for day 9 to be over I will be In bed for 8 tonight and looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow.. On water ?

Better day today ladies.. Decided to ring in work sick, as I was meant to be working 12 hours sat sun mon.. Don't think I can mange that just that.. I've noticed I'm sore today think maybe I have been doing to much. Rang and got my first fill booked today for 23 aug.. Only 4 weeks 3 days after op.. Pleased about that as on holiday 3rd oct and want some good weight loss for that..

How r u ladies getting on?

Do you have to ring then for the fill then? I thought they would let me know, ive not got a date yet x glad you're doing better x

Oh and keep an eye in that soreness, I had the same and a day later my portal would got an infection :(

Yer I think that's pretty common I will keep an eye on it, they rang me wanted to give it me a week later but I asked for earlier.. They were happy with that. Maybe worth giving them a ring..

Sorry to ask.. All your scabs off? We're u glued?

They're all off my little ones but about half on both of the larger scars are still there. I have stitches in the larger ones, the smaller ones were glued x

Hi pleased you are having a better day. I couldn't face a 12 hour shift yet either . I struggled a bit last night, was fluid but was wine! Far to much of it :( I got my band fill apt before my op.

Back