• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

Hi pleased you are having a better day. I couldn't face a 12 hour shift yet either . I struggled a bit last night, was fluid but was wine! Far to much of it :( I got my band fill apt before my op.

Haha u got drunk.. Heard it doesn't take much after band.. I'd be wanting to eat then thou.. How much did u have? What's dates your fill?

I did get v drunk!! I did have 4 or maybe 5 large glasses ! I lost count !! I didn't eat though but I slept like a log ... Surprisingly no hangover though !

Hi do you know it's odd ! I know I can have food but all I have add is a glass of milk n some soup. Bizarre since I have been longing for today x

Emma that sounds heavenly how much did you have? I plan to have a shami lamb kebab later but am worried about it filling me :(

It was a 2 egg scrambled but was full half way through, 1 dessert spoon of mash and two of mild chilli . Was more than enough :) did you have your kebab?

So I started mush today 1 day early!! I had a weetabix for breakfast and managed just over half... What a wonderful feeling to manage such small portions and that's with mush! I haven't felt hungry since I had my band fitted just slightly peckish at the most...
I still want to eat emotionally, I guess it will be a long time until that stops.. And yesterday I had the day in alone, normally I would of spent the day eating.. So that was hard not being able to.
I think once I am fully healed and I have more energy I will be Able to keep myself busy.. And back at work..
Food and hunger will be a thing of the past.

Hi I am sure you did no harm, today I had 2 scrambled eggs for brunch and they were gorgeous! Must get off soup n milk ...

I just rang them ref my band fill. I wasn't on the booking in system for it, although I've had dieticians ringing, so god knows what happened there? Anyways, I'm in on the 21st to have it done :)

Not long hay.. Will have only been in normal food a few days same as me when I get mine, I suppose that will be long enough to assess what restriction we currently have, I Defo have some already. Like I said with the weetabix this morning. I'm also loving cheese triangles at the mo!!
My wound ain't great a bit sore, scab fell off today.. Keeping an eye on it Anyhow's..
Your healed yet?

Oh BTW.. My profile pick is what I used to look like after loosing 4 stone on the dreaded lighter life.. It's my target!! Unfortunatly not me now.. Plus I'm dark.. Haha.!

One of my wounds is not good but the rest are fine, I just popped a waterproof plaster on it and will leave it a few days. Oh the dreaded lighter life I lost 8 stone on it !! Put it all back plus 2 extra!

I bet you are pleased you rang Emma :)

How the hell did you ladies loose that amount of weight on that? I lasted about 4 days and collapse in a heap ! Lol . Yeah, glad I rang but bit nervous. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

I thrived on lighter life but sadly after five years I am back where I was plus 2 stone! Not a life long solution for me :( I am nervous too, still I need the restriction so bring it on :)

Me too. I'm feeling a bit guilty of the portion size im eating. It's literally a third of what I used to have but I thought it would be a lot smaller, I'm also starting to get a bit hungry between meals too, so just drinking lots to combat that

Back