• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiii, just a quick silly question...:)

Be-a-Butterfly

Hiya, im on Mr ammoris waiting list and im aware there are 50 people before me on his list for salford royal and i think its a team of five he has... but here comes the daft bit, does anyone know how many a week he/they do? just so i can get a little timeframe in my mind... im sure this surgery is driving me crazy ahaha

Thanks for reading in advance xxx

Sorry, I have no idea...

Gill, his Secretary could guide you maybe?

I know Mr Ammori does both private and NHS work, but I would assume his
schedule may vary with complexity of work etc...

Good luck and all the best xxx

I was going to call gill but i think shes away till the 21st and i dont want her to think im crazy lol coz i havent been on the list long and i dont want to come across thw wrong way lol

thanks

xxxx

I can sympathise with you, the waiting is the worst part... have you had any of your preliminary appointments yet?

There is also a support group on the first Wednesday of each month at 7pm in the Mayo Building at the Salford Royal, some of us attend if you want to meet up with us there.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

I've had my first appointment that was on the 31st of dec and ive had my sleep apnea tests and bloods and my pshycologist appointment and i went on the list just after i saw the pshycologist, its only been 4 weeks im just flapping haaha, the meeting sounds good i think ill come along it might help calm these ramblings in my mind haha, i seem to re-adding the dates up every morning when i wake up lol

My mind is now a victim of the waiting game :p

xx

Awww Bless... you've been through a lot of hoops already... so it can't be too long for your pre op... I was thinking realistically the waiting times are on average 6 to 8 months... but can't be sure... glad you are on your way and take the chance to learn as much as you possibly can to help you along post op... it passes the time and really does help once you are done and dusted.

Here for you.

Love and hugs xxx

When he works privately he can do five a day, he did five the day he did me. The number of NHS funded patients in a day would depend upon the money being released by your PCT rather than how many he can do. Good luck with the wait

The day I was in there was 6 names on his list but I don't know if that was all private or there was NHS mixed in there and I know at least one of those on the list was having a sleeve.

I was told he can only do 5 a day by law.....dunno how true this is! If you are on the list after the psychology appointment it should be 18 weeks I think.....thats what I got told...good luck XX

It's the worst bit the waiting for sure... Gill will be so used to everyone calling... I know I did from time to time.
Love and hugs precious xxx

Back