• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do i keep this a secret?

Fuffs said:
I told the world. I should have had a t shirt made lol

I am glad I did. I also proudly tell them I lost 6st pre op.

Each to their own, but I am pleased I shared :)

You and me are so similar Sophie, probably why I love you xxxxx

Snow White said:
I told everyone! My work even had a leaving party for my stomach.

Wow. I love that !!!! Wish I had thought of it xxxxx

I am keeping it secret

Other than my best friend and sister I've kept this secret. I had considered WLS for 5 years but each time I brooched the subject people kept putting me off. So eventually I done it for my self. Nearly 3 months post op I'm happy Ive done it. People have noticed my weight lost but they have put it down to diet and exercise as I've bought a treadmill and everyone at work is on a diet. I have not enlightened them either;) Good Luck clar01 and dont stress about it.
I am due to have surgery in August for a sleeve, am paying privately with Mr Patel, Kings College.
I have only told my mum and husband, I might have to tell HR but am not telling anyone else I work with or other friends and family.
I am not good at hiding things and if I'm honest it's stressing me out a bit, I'm feeling anxious al the time. Not sure if it's the secret or the nerves?

Did anyone else keep this a secret and feel weird and whet are your tips when the weight loss questions start?

Xxxx

Back