• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How sucessful is the Band?

Oh this has scared me slightly. Of course I know you can't reverse the sleeve, but its hard to get my head around that that's it for life!! Still I'm not sure I want 'this' life I'm living for life either :/

You can only go with the information you have and work with it. But at R end of the day it's only you and the surgeon that can make the choice. I'm suer what ever you have it will be right for you, just use all the information you have to make the final choice. :)

There are two ways to undo the bypass, the quickie way is to join the 2 stomachs together, this is £2500 cheaper than getting the bypass done in the first place. The more complicated way which is exceptionally done is to reverse the replumbing completely. I didn't get a quote/offered this option. My surgeon proposes the quickie with him (LOL) :)

I'm standing firm on keeping my bypass despite both my consultants telling me otherwise. Yay for stubbornness/stupidity :)

Good for you if anything is on offer don't go for a quickie, long and slow is the way to go lol :)

Back