• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't wait to wear nice knickers lol

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Just been doing some laundry and my huge knickers don't half take up space on the radiators.

Can't wait til I'm a normal weight and can walk into a shop like La Senza and buy some really pretty underwear. :D

Ohhh yea that would be nice...I have had to buy some smaller ones but they still fill a radiator :D They are also good for keeping the frost off the car overnight ;) XX

lmao dotty. :)

:) i felt that way too, my old ones made great dusters, i bought my 1st size 12 nics last week wooohooo, ur turn will come my dear, and the matching bra ;) x

Wooohooooo size 12 knicknackynoos :D Cant wait XX

who would of thought my EX size 26 arse would fit in a size 12 nics lmao, not me 4 sure, but it does :eek:

I can't believe my passion killers are a size 12 - will need 10's next time!!

Still wearing delectable full briefs cos what point is there in little frillies with the thighs ballooning round the sides and the bottom sagging like a saggy sack!!

Bras have to have enough rolling of the skin room!!

Mind you I'm an old lady - so its comfort over prettiness - doesn't stop me wishing - and hubby wouldn't notice if I was commando or not!!

It is great not being reliant on M&S outsize or Evans or Shapely Figures for the size 28-34 knicks

xxxx

Ha hahah you lot are killing me, my husband once referred to my knickers as black bin liners hanging on the washing line. Cheeky boy! I'll show him my op valentines day sooo excited. I think I'll be tucking the lose skin in though but i't wont stop me dreaming (and I'm 58 and a half) Hoot

Yes girls I will stick to my Sloggis,size 12 is unimaginable!I will still need full coverage cos the belly would escape down the legs!lol Maz x

lol, what are you lot like, lol
my 'apron' isnt actually all that bad, well, it could be worse, im quite surprised. but its my boobs that get me, theyre like empty carrier bags hanging down, i literally roll em up into me bra, theyre 75% loose skin, but they still look big even though theyre rolled in, just wish i could have em lobbed off.

are they comfy mixxy, its a shame about that bit at the front, cos we could have a go at wearing em as well then, ill bet theyre a lot comfier than some of the 'knickers' that are on the market nowadays.

ha ha ha mixxy, theyre great, i love the smiley face ones, lol, i might just get a pair to try, i bet they really are comfy, and at least i wouldnt have a visible panty line would i, lol, thanks for the link

Back