• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love my MGB

Anna1980

Thanks hun time is a good healer, anyway enough of the gloom talk he'd go mad at me lol
How's your eating going now? Xx

squirl

Eating's going ok I think, still not sure I'm getting enough calories in but I'm hoping that if I can get the BM sorted out I'll have a bit more room and be able to eat a little more. I am getting more fluid now which I think is helping. How about you now you've had a fill, how's it going??

Anna1980

That's good get it all moving lol,I'm ok thanks my fill didn't make any difference really I have another one booked on the 7th so fingers crossed I'll start the weight loss as I'm not moving either way on the scales at the min I just feel like I'm on a failing diet xx

sundown

Squirl - I think getting enough calories in is really hard. I know I'm not and I'm trying to get more disciplined about it (with varying degrees of success ha ha!)

On the BM - well I accidentally discovered something that worked like the blazes! I had a little bit of venison cottage pie (Tesco's) and thought at the time it was quite greasy. Next morning I was fairly running to the lav lol

squirl

Sundown, I'm gonna have to try that :) I'll try just about anything right now! Must admit venison cottage pie does sound good though

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't eat enough. Today is my youngest's 21st birthday and I've had a very small piece of cake, for the first time in my life I didn't enjoy chocolate cake! Can you believe it!! Won't be having any more but it didn't give me any ill effects which was almost disappointing in a strange way, I think I've been hoping I would dump on things like that which would make sure I leave them alone in future.....

squirl

8 week weigh in today, only 5 pounds off in the last 4 weeks but at least that's 5 pounds that won't come back!

I start my new job today, can't believe how nervous I am....

sundown

Hey Squirl - a loss is a loss!

How are you going on your food intake now? Do you have any idea how much you're eating?

ladilindy

Well done Squirl...that is over a pound a week and as you had a fairly low start weight you are less likely to have the huge losses that some others do.

Wishing you the best of luck for the job...you should be very proud of yourself for making the move

Lynn x

squirl

Hi Sundown, I've decided to have 2 dinners per day, seems to be working so far (as is the laxative at night lol)

Hi Lynn, you are right of course, I'm just being very impatient. The first day went quite well, a very steep learning curve but everyone was lovely so I think I'll go back tomorrow haha

Anna1980

Hi louise glad your first day has gone well, know how your feeling about the slow weight loss mine is really getting me down xx

Loving the Loop

Glad the first day went well, don't fret to much the weight will come off in its own good time, the main thing is it will come off.

squirl

Thanks Anna and Loop, we've just got to get you a new job now Anna

Anna1980

Thanks hun, we do I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Fridays news, if no luck then I'll have to wait till the new year xx

Loving the Loop

How did the rest of the first week at the new job go ? it looks like it has kept you busy.

sundown

How is your new work going Squirl?

squirl

How is your new work going Squirl?

Hi all, work has been great! Went to my first conference in London on Thursday. I can't believe how well it's going and how lovely everyone is :-D I have been very busy and am absolutely knackered. Have a busy weekend now helping to decorate daughter's house

Loving the Loop

Glad its going so well.

squirl

Oh gosh, haven't been online at all in the last week, stupidly busy at work (learning curve shooting straight up!!) and totally knackered when I got home.... what a fantastic job though :D I still can't believe how lucky I am. The weight's slowly coming off too - I think I'm probably losing fat and building muscle through walking to and from work and that's slowing the loss but it's still going in the right direction and the walk seems a little shorter every day so I guess I'm getting a little fitter too......:character00100:

All in all one very very happy bunny

Loving the Loop

Go girl. Pleased its going so well, both the job and the fitness the weight will go in time.