• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need to lose half a stone by Monday *sob*

Hi Juie
I was told the same at Heartlands, 1-2 st to lose before the op , i lost 15lb , Wendy (dietician) came and weighed me prior to op and congratulated me on the loss, she was more concerned that i weighed less than at the pre op assessment ,and you've got a ittle longer for that, so all you can do is your best , we wouldn't be having help if we were good at dieting would we! my op happened with a 15lb weight loss so try not to stress to much. Good Luck with the diet and the op .X

Hun am sure it will all be ok, just blag it and just b4 they ask u to get on the scales, rub ur tummy and make a comment and say" omg how bloated my tummy is am sure totm will be here any day " :):) xx

I wouldn't worry to much, you have lost weight which is what they asked you to do, so they cant comment about your commitment to losing really, even if you haven't lost the required amount, as others have said, if it were that easy we'd have all managed to lose it without the need for surgery.

How did it go? Well I hope!

Come on Jezabelle, we're all dying to know how your appointment went? xx

I weighed in at 119.4kg. :cry:
The pre-op ass was for all pre-oppers throughout the hospital.. so not just for wls surgery.
I had the usual done.. ie: blood press, weight, height, ecg and mrsa swabs. The mrsa will take 2 days to test and everything else was fine.
I have even phoned to say my mot was ok and if you have any cancellations before the 1st i'm willing.
I also met a lovely lady there who had to travel all the way from Wiltshire who is being banded by Mr Super.. I wrote down the web address for this site for her to join. :)

Sounds like it all went well but not very exciting then!! Lol.
The 1st of march will soon be here xx

Hi Julie
glad it all went well, the 1st is just around the corner !

Back