• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm going to be a Mommy :)

phatmomma

Now don't get excited and start knitting people!

Myself and Trevor have today been to a rescue centre near us looking for a young staffy to rescue! We didn't want an older dog for various reasons. Anyhow within walking past six cages we found two pups aged approx 7 weeks old. Well there was a family behind us fussing them and i noticed they went no further around the kennels. When we got to the end of the viewing we asked at reception and the male dog (which was what we wanted really) was available. Well we're being house inspected tomorrow and hopefully the dog will come home Thursday after work :)

Yay, me and Trev have finally had a love child :)

Am so excited :)

Arh bless we had our dob paddy from a rescue centre 2 years ago and he brill feels lovley rescuing a dog as well x

Awww! Bless!
Hope the home visit goes well and you have your baby with you soon.
I love my dog and cats.
:)

Aw bless, you must be well excited, mind I was a bit worried when I first read the post....:eek:

Oh bless..........you sure you don't want 4 blue paw bootees knitting?:)

That's so lovely. I wouldn't be without my faithful hound.

We'll want to see piccys of the new arrival mind!
xxxxx

Ha ha ha - you got me going there as I saw this post in the list of new posts. Didn't realise it was under the pets corner section.

Oh but good luck with the new addition to the family hun :D

Hi thats fantastic we am really animal mad :chores016: .we have 4 dogs, 3 beadies collies and a old mutt lilly! we also have 8 cats and 8 chickens so we are always busy..:kitty::doggy:

Marie.xx

The patter of (4) tiny feet - lol
:) enjoy :)

Ah congrats, love my animals to pieces especially as the dog and cat don't speak back, don't want money constantly and cant slam doors when they are annoyed !! (do love the kids really) LOL Xx

Aw how sweet. Once piece of advice (after the day I've had today!!) get him insured!!

Thats lovely Julie :D, i love animals to bits and my dog is human lol and its true they are mans best friend, loyal till the end and sooo loving. Hope you enjoy him and having a puppy round the house them pounds will be dropping off :)

Aw how sweet. Once piece of advice (after the day I've had today!!) get him insured!!

Jaxx having had a dog years ago who needed surgery that will be the first priority!

ive got a staff mad little or shall i say huge thing but he is brill everyone falls in love with my Alfie i have no problems finding someone to have him when i go away , brill with kids i cant put on here what my little girl use to do to him but he just put up with anything she done to him very loyal dogs love their owners to death,
only thing id say is when pups be very firm with them let them know whos boss cause they are very bossy little things when small i was told by trainer when playing with them always stop and just walk away with the ball ,pick there food up halfway when they are eating ,never say hello to them first when you come home ingnore them say hi or do something before you say hello to dog this stops them trying to be the leader of the pack, i got alfie at 11 months very hard dog he had no training at all took us very long time to train and calm him down but it was worth having to get new cupboards doors frames sofa lol and also if your not going to breed them get them done soon has i got my first one done a 6 months and this one alfie at 11months take about a years for the to calm down but it needs to be done too hyper ,will look good luck cant wait to see photo of it xx p.s yes get insured tesco are good the money ive had from them cause my dog is always ill he broke his leg ,got hit my a van .got liver prob skin probs all i can say thank you tesco xx

well congradulations that help keep you fit good to see your loosing lots x

Well, we were 'vetted' by the pound today and the lady said yes, no way he is going to escape from our big garden and he has suitable sleeping accommodations. So we pick him up tomorrow :)

Now of course we're arguing about names. I like Fudge (really i like fudge) but Trev wants Smudge or Diesel, i am no way calling my cute bundle of fur Diesel. (please note how territorial about the animal i am becoming - i'm considering a post nuptial agreement lol)....

As for training, when Trev had a look online main thing it says is to walk in front of the dog when going 'Walkies' (best Barbara Woodhouse voice then) as it shows you are the Alpha male. Or female in my case :)

Yay, we gonna have a love child :)

Awwww Im really pleased for you :D They should rename dogs womens best friend! Mine is so loyal and protective, he is my baby! ;)
Few of my former doggie names are: bruiser, Ben, Butch and my favourite ever my old faithful collie who passed away this year aged over 20! Muska.......such a lovely tempered dog. My daughter has a rotty called Izzles.
Enjoy your puppy and Trev better watch out cos my hubby doesnt get a sniff in when it comes between Benson and him lol. The kids moan too as I have loads of pics of Benson, on my phone and p.c. in my purse etc......hardly any of them :D I keep telling them......hes cuter :p

Back