• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm going to be a Mommy :)

I love the name Marley for a male puppy. Muska dottychic love that name. Also like the name Tye to. hope you can agree on a name, to be honest though us women always get our own way in the end :D

I love the name Muska too, apparently it is russian. My cousin had an Alsation when I was a kid and its pedigree name was Muska and I always remembered it, so when I got my Collie from the dogs home that just had to be his name :D Marleys a good name too, my daughter had a big ginger tom cat called Marley(after Bob)! lol x

So do you have him...? We have had three rescue Staffies and one from a puppy. Love the little terrors, great with the kids and super loyal.

Yes Chuffy we do have him, however we think he has come back with Kennel cough. Luckily the rescue centre give us 4 weeks free veterinary care for general illness's like this so Trev is gonna ring them today and see can we take him down there.

Smudge is fitting in well and the kids are loving him big time :) Can't wait for the next three weeks to pass so we can take him walkies outside of our own back garden. We'll wear the little monkey out lol xx

aw i do hope he gets better soon, he sounds ever so cute, and the name is nice too. enjoy your little addition. hugs x

I will put pics on when i figure out how to do it lol xx

I hope Smudge hasn't got kennel cough-it can be nasty & take a while to clear

Our Poppet had that when we got her from Manchester dogs' home 7 years ago & she still coughs now lol

Poor Smudge does have Kennel Cough and is on antibiotics...

Poor little thing is coughing like mad tonight :( x

Hope Smudge is improving:)

When she first got it I think I got up more times in the night to check on poppet than I did for my kids when they were babies lol
she sounded so awful but soon got better but still had the constant dry/hacking coughing for aaaages -
so much so it got on our nerves-& in the end we were shouting at her to shut up!!!

Haha...that's great news. I had to double read though - LOL xx

Smudge is adorable, apart from the fact she's been waking Mr Phatmomma up every night howling/barking.......

Someone suggested wrapping him in his blanket before putting him in his cage and i think this could be an option. Getting worried that the neighbours will complain to the council and make us get rid of him :( so gotta stop this behaviour now! Plus he had me up at 4 this morning, naughty puppy doesn't know its bank holiday and mommy was going to enjoy a lie in.

Hi Julie we had a staffie that did what your describing and we found putting a soft toy in the cage at night worked as he was just lonely

Well Smudge has recovered from his kennel cough and yesterday had his second injection so in 13 days he can go 'walkies'.... best of all though he has stopped barking through the night and waits till 6.30 ish before he starts howling for his daddy (Mr PM lol)...

Just started this nasty habit of trying to nip people for attention but not to worry i'm going to get a supply of rawhide chewy things in for him. This gave him something to teethe on the other week, although it didn't last for as long as i thought lol....

Just booked his holiday for him, he is coming to Newquay with us for a week in October, so glad we don't have to leave him with a friend or worse still put him in kennels...

Aw it sounds like he has settled in really well, Im so pleased he it over the kennel cough too. He has already got his paws well and truly under the table ;) x

Oh yes dotty, he is the 'master' of the house! Although watching Trev trying to prove he was the 'Alpha' male yesterday had me and the girls in stitches! xx

ah he sounds so cute. I love the name too.

Back