• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

indigestion type pain

Thanks Sam, was starting to think Christ is this right? I've just been walking around a bit easier but can feel the wind building :-0 just took my dressings off even though I am not braving a shower yet. Ooh it looks sore. I hope this wind keeps sneaking out! Now I'm finding little bruises with pin pricks in my shoulders, not sure what they had been doing there! Its so reassuring to talk to people who've just had it done so the pain is fresh in their minds but they are well enough to cheer me on. Thanks for the reply, can see the light at the end of the tunnel :) x

U will feel like that worst days for me where 2/3 felt like crap , when I walked felt like tummy going to fall off felt like a horrible pulling pain it's all very normal just means ur healing hope u feel better soon xxx

snack said:
U will feel like that worst days for me where 2/3 felt like crap , when I walked felt like tummy going to fall off felt like a horrible pulling pain it's all very normal just means ur healing hope u feel better soon xxx

That's reassuring thanks. My partners mum just called in and said I look better than yesterday, I thought I looked ok yesterday and I had make up on then! Ha ha. Oh well. It's hard to motivate myself to get up and walk around as it's more comfortable sitting still. I keep shaking my legs mind to move the blood :) x

I hadn't wanted to tell her what I was having done but I felt a bit bad my partner having to keep lying to her so I asked her to come round and she was brilliant about it and has kept checking if I'm ok and if I need anything so I'm glad I told her now x

Back