• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiration.... Before/after photo's

Just wanted to give a big shout out to all you great big losers, you are all doing great. The transformations are stunning. It is threads like these that remind me how special the wls journey is and how fantastic it is to share our success and see the joy of others reaching their goals.

Hugs all around & job well done peeps!

Nic;););)

(((((hugs)))))))) back to you nic x

this is a very insperational thread for pre op people and it will help them get through the process x

liz x

fantastic makes it all make sence and makes me believe that I am going to look fab slim just like you lot do xxx

048.gif

Woohoo, FSG, looking hot!!!!

Nic:D

WOW Jo your looking really good, you will make that final goal really soon

Awesome Caz! You look great hun. Well done, the difference is fantastic.

Nic:D

I'm not sure if people have done this deliberately but have you noticed how depressed most of the before pics are, and how in the after pics the people are beaming!!! I'm very excited about it all and know I'll be devastated if they turn me down for funding!!!

You all look fantastic!!!!

Updated pic

ok i am a week away from my 6 month anniversary but i have done the pics now, this is just for compassision more with me in some of the new clothing are now posted on my profile.

hope you enjoy, i feel so much healthier and fitter even though i am not exercising regularly, i push myself during the day to do more, i move around faster (heat permitting) and take the stairs at work more times then not where as before i always took the lift.

click the thumbnail for full sized pic

Attachments

• pre-op side.jpg
    pre-op side.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 6 months side purple.jpg
    6 months side purple.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 224
your looking fantastic tendersage.
Got to ask though ermmmm what are the chains for in the before picture?!!!!!!!!!
my mind boggles lol

LOL not gonna tell you HC going to let you think about it some more lol keep that mind active

I still find it strange to be down into normal size clothing but i am getting there, i still pick up a larger size, now in the habit of picking 2 sizes up to try on instead of one

your looking fantastic tendersage.
Got to ask though ermmmm what are the chains for in the before picture?!!!!!!!!!
my mind boggles lol

lol the poor O/H :D ;)

Back