• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its finally here!!!

As you know I'm thrilled for you Sophie, but I really wish Kate and mrsfarm (also cancelled) had been given dates too. I just everyone to be sitting with me on the losers bench.

Which of the 5 pre-ops are you doing, or are you going to mix and match it? (Just in case anyone is wondering, the choice of diet is mainly up to the patient at Heartlands, and you can swap it around from week to week, or even day to day)

kate thomson said:
hi Fuffs, Cathi text me your news, i aM thrilled for you.... BUT gutted for me, as youknow i was the 1st one cancelled, the swines have put me to the back of the list! i think its because i have had previous bariatric surgery and they are doing the easy ( no disrespect) or seemingly easy ops 1st... doesnt make sense to me, i would do the more complicated 1st as the Mentor surgeons are to be present for the 1st 6 ops per surgeon. just incase i needed a hand!! oh well as we know they are a law unto themselves. suffice to say i have after 6 weeks of being a 'patient' patient made my self heard today.!!!! but ......I AM THRILLED for you cos i know they have messed you about as much as they have me. i hope all goes well for you, you mustbe over the moon . kate x

Omg!!! I feel terrible :( you must be right on the easy ops. The lady who was what pushed me to complain was suppose to have her op 23rd Feb. She was called today and is the day after me.

I really do feel disgustingly terrible now. As this wasn't what I wanted.

Don't know what to say. Just feel like crying :(

Sorry everyone. Thanks for your lovely comments. Just feeling a bit deflated now, as hoped we were behind the people who were cancelled first.

So so pleased for you that your time has come around. Hope all goes smoothly with your pre op. Ax

Thank you both :) much appreciated xxx

I'm really pleased for you Sophie - it must feel fantastic after all your struggles. I, like Kate, was cancelled at short notice- my op was supposed to be 2nd February.They must have their reasons for their selection of people, but it sure is frustrating not being told anything.
I believe that there is a reason for everything and our turn will come when the time is right. At least we can support each other !
Meanwhile Sophie, don't feel bad -it's not your fault and it's not for you to worry about - just concentrate on preparing yourself for a fantastic new future ! Gerlinde x

mrsfarm2000 said:
I'm really pleased for you Sophie - it must feel fantastic after all your struggles. I, like Kate, was cancelled at short notice- my op was supposed to be 2nd February.They must have their reasons for their selection of people, but it sure is frustrating not being told anything.
I believe that there is a reason for everything and our turn will come when the time is right. At least we can support each other !
Meanwhile Sophie, don't feel bad -it's not your fault and it's not for you to worry about - just concentrate on preparing yourself for a fantastic new future ! Gerlinde x

Thank you so much for your kind and gracious words. I really hope with all my heart you and Kate get your ops ASAP. You are both lovely and don't deserve this hanging in limbo.

I feel all flustered and worried I won't be prepared lol. I will try my best though x

Well done Hun.....That'll soon come round for you. Happy Days !

Andy x

Excellent News x

Omg!!! I feel terrible :( you must be right on the easy ops. The lady who was what pushed me to complain was suppose to have her op 23rd Feb. She was called today and is the day after me.

I really do feel disgustingly terrible now. As this wasn't what I wanted.

Don't know what to say. Just feel like crying :(

sophie dont you dare,,,,, everthing you have achieved,,,, you have earned. the decsion was theirs not ours... and there isnt one amongst us that woudhave turned them down. when we are ALL SKINY MINNYS WE WILL LAUGH AT THIS !xxx

Kate and Gerlinde, you are both truly lovely. Thank you so much for your support and kind words. It means a hell of a lot to me (((hugs)))

Thank you for everyones kind words xxx

On the fb page there is another lady who got 2nd April. Seems you are right. Its the straight forward ops. One of the ladies put it as 'We are the guinea pigs' lol

Well, I logged onto my laptop so I could click like on all the comments. I miss that on the iPhone op :(

Well, I logged onto my laptop so I could click like on all the comments. I miss that on the iPhone op :(

you got op's on the brain for some reason ;)

MissyMustDoIt said:
you got op's on the brain for some reason ;)

Yeah lool. My head is a shed today. Can't do anything right lol

NOMOREyoyo said:
:party0019:
:party0038:
:bananalove:
:greenapple:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!!! Lol. That made me giggle :)

Back