• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been, I'm gonna have it done...!

Snail

Just back from my consultation, the surgeon was really nice and agrees i need a tummy tuck with a bit of lipo and that i wont get rid of my overhang without it.

So....

The loan papers are on the way for us to sign (just rang up and applied) and i'm waiting for them to ring me back to book my op for 21st December!!!
smile.gif

Got quite teary when i was there.

Last edited:
I'm really excited today, this might actually happen!

Hi Snail.
Oh babe all I can say is good luck,
Its something I would love to have done once at goal
But know it is just a dream.
Keep us updated on your feelings as it get closer.
Then after,
Donot forget to take some pics.
If you do not mind me asking how much weight did you lose and in how long?
Feeling so chuffed for you .xxhugsxx

Thanks hun. x

I've lost just under 4st and i first did lipotrim beginning of 2004, ive done SS a few times cos i've been up and down with my weight but never nearer than 1.5st from my heaviest, the last couple of times ive done it with cambridge.

Could you keep us posted cause I'm nosey like that :D

Thanks, i will keep you all posted. Going to ring tomorrow to book, i have to have a blood test to see if i have a latex allergy, if i have they wont do me i'd have to go somewhere else (i think i may have oe but its never been confirmed, my hands go all dry and cracked when i wear the gloves at work). As i work in a hospital i also have to have MRSA swabs.

good luck hun.. I havent looked back since having mine done..
8 weeks on tomorrow.. and loving everything i have done!
scars are healing well.. and just waiting for my before photo to arrive from the surgeon then will post before and after pics for u to all see..

Good Luck Snail...what a Fantastic Christmas Pressy to your-self :)
Will be watching for a progress report.
xxc

Good for you Snail - i'm considering getting a consultation myself for tummy tuck and boob lift. Scares me to death the - the money and the pain!!

Can i be cheeky and ask how much the tuck and lypo is gonna cost you? Where are you having it done?

Sassy - so glad you're healing well, that's brilliant news!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Luv,

thanks guys! am all excited, am booked for 13th Dec which is 12 weeks tomorrow! still want to lose another 10-14lb before i have it done, gonna join SW when i get back from hol on 3rd Oct.

sassy - can you remember how long they told you it'd be before you could drive again? i forgot to ask about that one!

Back