• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've stopped lurking!

TracyBee

Hi :)

I found this place shortly before I had my op at Walsall and have decided to stop scuttling around in the shadows and post.

Hi TracyBee, welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts. :)

Hi Tracey, glad yourve stopped lurking and decided to come along and chat... good luck with your journey xxx

Welcome TracyBee !!

Look forward to reading more about your journey! :)

Best wishes,
S

Welcome Tracey. How's ur journey so far? Good I hope xx

Hi Tracy Check out the Walsall Massive thread
They have a meeting once a month.
Where are you from?

Hello - from North Staffs, I'll hunt down that thread thanks.

Welcome Tracey. How's ur journey so far? Good I hope xx

Hi - pretty much ok, main problem has been with the wound healing. That and I've lost my taste for a cuppa :eek: unbelievable as I was a complete teapot before lol :D

welcome Tracy and good luck :) xxx

Welcome hun n good luck ;)

:welcome2:

Welcome Tracy :) glad you have decided we are not too scary, lol ... it really helps to share with others & benefit from their experience, too. Good luck wwith your weight loss, honey xxx :):)

welcome to the forum....i know there are many other lurkers out there like yourself....now reading this....and plucking up the courage to post...

we dont bite...unless your chocolate coated and laden in calories ;)

welcome to the forum x

Hello and welcome ! Sorry to her you've gone off char- I'm just getting the taste for it again now, over 5 months out ! Can't stand bacon though and I used to love that !!

Hi and welcome Tracy :)

hiya and welcome x

nice of u to join us :)
u will love it here....very friendly and informative place! x

:welcome:

Back