• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleever Feb 2014

Great!! I'm so excited...not long to go. 2 calender months on the 5th. Eeek x

Oh that's cool, perhaps we could stay in touch then and buddy up. Do you mind me asking what you are hoping to lose, I've set my ticker to lose 135 which is about 9 1/2 stone (sounds very scary). But i'm trying very hard to get myself in the right mindset as I've seen a lot of people say that when you're smaller you're harder on yourself and can't ever please yourself.

So…if I say to myself that I'd like to be a size 16 which I think should be very reachable…then anything beyond that should be a bonus :) x

Hello I'm hoping to have my surgery in feb! :) waiting for a date been told it will b feb sometime. My surgeon was also happy to do bypass or sleeve but hubby was happier with sleeve as we won't baby's after and surgeon said as long as all is well we could try after 9 months. :) can't wait for next year! X

That would be great. Let's buddy up. I am size 28 now. So to be a size 16 would be a dream come true:) Which part of the UK are you from?

Oh Lozer that's fabulous news, I got told 12 months and for me that seemed amazing so 9 months is incredible. I think I will just wait for my losses to slow right down to like 1pound per week and double check with my team, then it'll be baby making time hehe. Can't wait, where are you getting yours done, and howcome it was postponed? X

He said most of ur dramatic weight loss will b in the first 9months after that it will b a slow loss as as long as all happy we will b ok so was really pleased. Already have a 2.5year old and really wont another. I'm getting done at musgrove park hospital Taunton. X

Fab news, we don't have any…but want at least 1, probably 2. My surgeon said it will be absolutely fine and as soon as baby is born, I'll start losing the weight again, sounds like a flipping miracle to me!! Yey to early 2014 ops xx

Feb 5th at Shrewsbury Hospital, but all my pre op stuff is at Telford X

Hi Slimpip, your not cheating, your just luck and that's something to enjoy! Good luck on your journey. I'll hopefully be nearly 2 mths post op by then (having sleeve only because I want to be able to absorb nutrients and drugs without any problems.) Never know what drugs you may need later in life ( although theirs always options were drugs are concerned) you have a great goal. Welcome! X

Thanks so much for that!! Best goal imaginable right??? So I can start a family. It just fills me excitement. Getting to be slimmer and wear nice clothes etc is purely a happy side effect for me...the goal is health and to ready my body for pregnancy. Good luck on your journey. I'll definitely try and track your success xxx

Thanks so much for that!! Best goal imaginable right??? So I can start a family. It just fills me excitement. Getting to be slimmer and wear nice clothes etc is purely a happy side effect for me...the goal is health and to ready my body for pregnancy. Good luck on your journey. I'll definitely try and track your success xxx

Yeah please do. I'm an older mum, got an 11yr old and a 4yr old and I'm 43. I to think the small size is an added benefit. This is about being health and living longer so I'm there for my son and daughter when they get married and have children. X

Indeed, and I think that keeping that focus in mind will only help us both. Good luck xx

you all got me feeling old now talking kids and pregnancy mine are all grown and i have grandkids lol

Oh yeah don't worry whatsoever. I find there's a lot of people on here who have had kids, then had a weight problem whereas I haven't been able to have kids because of my weight problem. I just want the same chance at my own family as most others get and I can't wait!!! You are blessed to have had children :) xxx

my youngest is 22 oldest 28 grandkids are 1 4 6 ( this month for the 6 ) kids are a blessing and i hoe you get the joy of having yours very soon will keep everything crossed for you

Thank you princess, that's very kind :) xx

I have my pre-op appointment on the 22nd of Jan. Il be trying for a baby fingers crossed after I lose so weight but I have to have a sterilization reversal so 2 ops for me. I have 3 children 16/15/12 but my new hubby has none of his own. What a exciting journey we are embarking upon. I wish everybody the luck and strength to fulfil their goals xx

Back