• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Hi Janet, I've found it very hard this week as I've been off work and been to Manchester to watch Taylor Swift I'm back at work tomorrow night so can get back into routine again. The time is going to quick now I'm excited about it but also extremely nervous about it.

I'm sure you'll find it much easier once you get back into your routine. You need that liver to shrink! I know it's weird this feeling of being highly excited to being nervous of the op itself. But can't wait to start our new healthier lives. Very mixed emotions!!
:confused:

Hi All

Just want to wish you the best of luck. This time last year I was on LSD ready for my operation in July 2014. Enjoy your journeys xx

Wow! Sophiapink100, Well done for your weight loss
122lb people like you give us such inspiration that it could be us in a years time xx

Hi hun im hoping for a better day tomorrow. The fact i was drinking 3 litres instead of pints might be why i was struggling. Back on track fresh start tomorrow with a lot less milk and 2 yogurts

Maddy Casey, Oh hun no wonder you were struggling trying to drink 3 litres. I also think the body needs to take a few days to adjust from what I've read on here! So hopefully, your back on track keep us updated x

Wow! Sophiapink100, Well done for your weight loss 122lb people like you give us such inspiration that it could be us in a years time xx

Hi Janet, my profile hasn't been updated as you cannot do it on the phone app, only via pc so I have actually lost 197lbs.

Thank you :) xx

Hi Janet, my profile hasn't been updated as you cannot do it on the phone app, only via pc so I have actually lost 197lbs.

Thank you :) xx[/QUOTE

Wow weeee!!
Nearly 200lb fabulous WELL DONE!:D
I'm well jel as they say lol

Maddy Casey, Oh hun no wonder you were struggling trying to drink 3 litres. I also think the body needs to take a few days to adjust from what I've read on here! So hopefully, your back on track keep us updated x

Lot better today had my milk in three saving my yogurt for later

I had all of this plus in my green bag for meds i had a blood form that i need to go in a do 2 to 3 days before surgery

Where are you having your op Hun?

I've been on the milk and yogurt LSD for two days and feel naff!!

I have got a constant headache and feel really Hungry. Also at times I feel nauseated. I need to get used to it as I've got three weeks to go!!

Any other Julyers feeling the same?

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Where are you having your op Hun?

I've been on the milk and yogurt LSD for two days and feel naff!!

I have got a constant headache and feel really Hungry. Also at times I feel nauseated. I need to get used to it as I've got three weeks to go!!

Any other Julyers feeling the same?

Enjoy the sunshine everyone!! :)

Hi violetangel Hungry moody hot bothered. To be honest its rubbish plus the weight isnt coming off as quickly as i thought. 5 days lost 3 pounds to hit a similar target as most people i would need to lose a pound a day. My surgery is at royal stoke. To top it off i was given date over the phone still not recieved my letter to confirm with 9 days to go im not in a good place. But the show must go one so one more yogurt water and chill.

Hi maddy casey, sorry to but in but I am due Opp at the Royal Stoke got pre Opp on the 16th July but no date for operation yet, do you get a date before pre Opp or after? Tried to call bariatric nurses but can't get through so any help you could give is very much appreciated.

Hi maddy casey, sorry to but in but I am due Opp at the Royal Stoke got pre Opp on the 16th July but no date for operation yet, do you get a date before pre Opp or after? Tried to call bariatric nurses but can't get through so any help you could give is very much appreciated.

Got my op date after pre op. Bariatric nurse will ring and then secretary should send a letter confirming saying if your in at 7 30 or 12 30.

Last edited:
Finally got my letter today all systems go so excited. Then back down to earth im not losing no weight on this milk diet might ring dietician. Is anyone else struggling to shift weight on this lsd

Hi Hun

Congrats my lovely.

You're not alone with the July date. My sleeve is the 23rd July!!

I had the call on Monday and my letters came today. It's the best feeling in the world. I feel like I've won the lottery.

Which hospital are you under? I am going into Worcester Royal under Mr Robinson.

We are sleeve twins! I am having my surgery in Bristol on 23rd July and its a sleeve too. I am soooooooooooo scared though.

Finally got my letter today all systems go so excited. Then back down to earth im not losing no weight on this milk diet might ring dietician. Is anyone else struggling to shift weight on this lsd

That's great news Maddy Casey - you're on your way girl!! You're not alone feeling yuk on this diet. I haven't lost a pound yet!! I thinks it because I am constantly drinking water though. I fee nauseated and sick which isn't helping. I will give until next Monday and if I'm not feeling much better I will my team.

We are sleeve twins! I am having my surgery in Bristol on 23rd July and its a sleeve too. I am soooooooooooo scared though.

OMG that's so amazing. I've spoke to another person on here today who also has the same date as we have.

Don't be scared hun it will be fine and it will come and go like any other day. Just think how good you will feel when you have your new sleeve in place. There will be no stopping us!!!

Please please let me know how it goes? Private message me as I would love to keep in touch!!

All the best - we can do it!!!!

Take care xx

That's great news Maddy Casey - you're on your way girl!! You're not alone feeling yuk on this diet. I haven't lost a pound yet!! I thinks it because I am constantly drinking water though. I fee nauseated and sick which isn't helping. I will give until next Monday and if I'm not feeling much better I will my team.

Thanks hun im a bit worried gonna go until friday. then call dietician. Dont want them thinking i have tried

Back