• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Welcome everyone! reading all your messages is making it seem much closer especially with the early July's it's going to go fast and we will all be post-op losers yay

Hi everyone - mine is the 11th July

Good luck everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Huge congrats. My op is on 18th July!!

Welcome Cagh, and congrats on your op date, Have you had pre-op and what surgery you having?

:) I've had my pre op today and feel good about things.

Start LSD next Wednesday and then sleeve op is the 23rd July.

All the best to all having surgery in July and good luck :)

I'm having a bypass and removal of my damaged band and hiatus hernia caused by the slippage. Terrified. Op on 18/7 and pre op on 15/7. Would have expected pre op before then. What does pre op involve? Paperwork says very little!!

I'm having a bypass and removal of my damaged band and hiatus hernia caused by the slippage. Terrified. Op on 18/7 and pre op on 15/7. Would have expected pre op before then. What does pre op involve? Paperwork says very little!!

Hi Hun

I went to Worcester Royal yesterday for my pre op. I am having my sleeve done under the NHS and I am not sure if all hospitals carry out the same tests, but I would imaging they're fairly similar. I was there for five hours as I had to wait to see various health professionals and they were really busy.

They take your weight, height and do an ECG for the anaesthetist. They take bloods, test your urine and do an MRSA test. They take your BP, pulse and temperature and your full medical history. They explain what will happen on the day of your op and tell you where to go on arrival.

They also gave me a bag with my name in to put my meds in and bring with me on the day.

All be best Hun!! Xxx

Hi Hun

I went to Worcester Royal yesterday for my pre op. I am having my sleeve done under the NHS and I am not sure if all hospitals carry out the same tests, but I would imaging they're fairly similar. I was there for five hours as I had to wait to see various health professionals and they were really busy.

They take your weight, height and do an ECG for the anaesthetist. They take bloods, test your urine and do an MRSA test. They take your BP, pulse and temperature and your full medical history. They explain what will happen on the day of your op and tell you where to go on arrival.

They also gave me a bag with my name in to put my meds in and bring with me on the day.

All be best Hun!! Xxx

I had all of this plus in my green bag for meds i had a blood form that i need to go in a do 2 to 3 days before surgery

For my pre op I only had a ecg, bloods, weight, height and they listened to my heart and lungs with a stethoscope and gave me information about my op.

Hi folks, not that I'm getting excited but the 6th of July I start my LSD milk and yogurt diet. How are you early July surgeries doing on your diets?

I hate it im starving lets hope it gets better im still not sure if i will make it. Its tough going and its only day 2

Maddy Casey how you doing on your LSD diet hope it's getting easier. Which one are you doing? It's not long to your op and it will be worth it in the end. Update us on how it's going.

Last edited:
Hi Toddshar 35, how is your LSD diet going and how are you with it? It must be getting very exciting now, I am counting the days lol. Keep us updated not long now!

Last edited:
Hi Toddshar 35, how is your LSD diet going and how are you with it? Keep us updated not long now!

Hi Janet, I've found it very hard this week as I've been off work and been to Manchester to watch Taylor Swift I'm back at work tomorrow night so can get back into routine again. The time is going to quick now I'm excited about it but also extremely nervous about it.

Hi Toddshar 35, how is your LSD diet going and how are you with it? It must be getting very exciting now, I am counting the days lol. Keep us updated not long now!

Hi hun im hoping for a better day tomorrow. The fact i was drinking 3 litres instead of pints might be why i was struggling. Back on track fresh start tomorrow with a lot less milk and 2 yogurts

Hi All

Just want to wish you the best of luck. This time last year I was on LSD ready for my operation in July 2014. Enjoy your journeys xx

Back