• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Cagh, Janet_hi what are your surgery dates? Mine is 23rd so it seems we are all very close. Soo near :)

This time next month we will be pre opers!!

Happy days!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have surgery Saturday 18th July!

Less than a week to go!!!

You must be looking forward to sitting on the losers bench!!

Good luck Hun and let us know how you get on!

Xx

Hi guys finally got out off hospital today feeling a bit sore will update tomorrow so when im feeling a bit better. Keep going with that lsd ladies the end is nigh. X

Hi guys finally got out off hospital today feeling a bit sore will update tomorrow so when im feeling a bit better. Keep going with that lsd ladies the end is nigh. X

Sending you lorry loads of well wishes and blessings for your recovery.

Rest well so that you can heal from your op and find health again in no time xxxx

Cagh, Janet_hi what are your surgery dates? Mine is 23rd so it seems we are all very close.

Soo near :)

Hi excitedbutnervous, I'm two days before you the 21st so mine feels close too! I can't wait to start my weight loss journey! We will both be on the losers bench lol

All the best Janet.

We are only two days behind you.

Xxx

Ok this is soooo exciting. In just over a week will be on the losers bench. Sending hugs and hopes for a quick recovery.

21st July, wow just 2 days before, where are you getting it done?

Ok this is soooo exciting. In just over a week will be on the losers bench. Sending hugs and hopes for a quick recovery.

21st July, wow just 2 days before, where are you getting it done?

I'm getting it done at Royal Bournemouth, I cannot wait, it seems to be dragging now! But, before I know it I'll be on the bench. Thank you for your wishes of a quick recovery, I hope so xx

I'm getting it done at Royal Bournemouth, I cannot wait, it seems to be dragging now! But, before I know it I'll be on the bench. Thank you for your wishes of a quick recovery, I hope so xx

Good luck Janet!!

Xx

Just a quick update in case anyone suffers the same minor issue, I'm now 11 days post op and all is going fine. 13 pounds lost since op. However yesterday morning one of my dressings started to leak a lot of clear slightly brown liquid. Could see liquid seeping through one of the holes made by the stitches.
Went to doctors who diagnosed a mild infection behind the incision. Prescribed antibiotics 3 times a day. Had to add gauze to dressing but still changed it 4 times yesterday. It now seems to have stopped weeping and the slight swelling seems to have gone down too.
Hopefully all is on the mend and due to have stitches out Thursday

Nick

Just a quick update in case anyone suffers the same minor issue, I'm now 11 days post op and all is going fine. 13 pounds lost since op. However yesterday morning one of my dressings started to leak a lot of clear slightly brown liquid. Could see liquid seeping through one of the holes made by the stitches. Went to doctors who diagnosed a mild infection behind the incision. Prescribed antibiotics 3 times a day. Had to add gauze to dressing but still changed it 4 times yesterday. It now seems to have stopped weeping and the slight swelling seems to have gone down too. Hopefully all is on the mend and due to have stitches out Thursday Nick
thanks Nick

Just a quick update in case anyone suffers the same minor issue, I'm now 11 days post op and all is going fine. 13 pounds lost since op. However yesterday morning one of my dressings started to leak a lot of clear slightly brown liquid. Could see liquid seeping through one of the holes made by the stitches. Went to doctors who diagnosed a mild infection behind the incision. Prescribed antibiotics 3 times a day. Had to add gauze to dressing but still changed it 4 times yesterday. It now seems to have stopped weeping and the slight swelling seems to have gone down too. Hopefully all is on the mend and due to have stitches out Thursday Nick

Hope your infection clears up quickly, sounds like you went to your GP in good time. X

Back