• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

I bet you are feeling really groggy and sore now. Best of luck and rest well x

Cagh, how are you?

Last edited:
Good morning.
Feel a bit tender this morning but all good otherwise. Op went to plan. Slept off and on all night.

Hope this drain goes today as I'm not a fan of blood and guts considering I'm a nurse.

C x

Good morning. Feel a bit tender this morning but all good otherwise. Op went to plan. Slept off and on all night. Hope this drain goes today as I'm not a fan of blood and guts considering I'm a nurse. C x

Welcome to the loser's bench. Hope you have a speedy recovery and don't forget to sip sip sip.

Good morning. Feel a bit tender this morning but all good otherwise. Op went to plan. Slept off and on all night. Hope this drain goes today as I'm not a fan of blood and guts considering I'm a nurse. C x

Great news Hun - you must be feeling relieved :)

You need to convalescence now and take it easy.

Sending huggs

Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good morning.
Feel a bit tender this morning but all good otherwise. Op went to plan. Slept off and on all night.

Hope this drain goes today as I'm not a fan of blood and guts considering I'm a nurse.

C x

Yuk, sounds pleasant Not.

Glad you are doing OK, and VioletAngel is right look after yourself .... Save some space on the Losers Bench for me, Thursday next week :D

Good morning juliers glad to see a few of us on the losers bench. Wishing everyone a safe and stress free recovery. For those still waiting and on lrd/lsd keep at it your almost there. I cant wait for pureed and soft food i for one is tired of drinking and not chewing for over 3 weeks. Keep smiling

6 more days I til I can eat some puréed food. Few!

I'm not struggling with the liquid diet too much but would just love to feel some real food in my mouth.

I took the boys out for fish and chips on the beach last night and then for an icecream sundae as a treat. I let myself have a sundae... But still didn't get more than a 1000 calories. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to suck on a chip. I resisted though :)

6 more days I til I can eat some puréed food. Few! I'm not struggling with the liquid diet too much but would just love to feel some real food in my mouth. I took the boys out for fish and chips on the beach last night and then for an icecream sundae as a treat. I let myself have a sundae... But still didn't get more than a 1000 calories. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to suck on a chip. I resisted though :)

6 days I wish I've still got another 16 days on liquids like you I'm not struggling with the liquid diet, have you thought about what puréed food your going to have I was planning on making my own while I was still off work and freezing it like I did when my daughter was a baby I'm just unsure what combinations to use, I've to do puréed stage for 2 weeks. Well done on resisting a chip x

Hi - not I havent really thought about it but have to do a shop later so need to get thinking.

I was thinking about just pureeing the food I make the chikdren.... A shepherds pie, maybe some chilli (without the rice). I think mashed potatoe should be ok too, so maybe cheesy mash or something.

What about you, have you thought if anything else?

Good morning juliers glad to see a few of us on the losers bench. Wishing everyone a safe and stress free recovery. For those still waiting and on lrd/lsd keep at it your almost there. I cant wait for pureed and soft food i for one is tired of drinking and not chewing for over 3 weeks. Keep smiling

Thank you lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Start puréed food tomorrow! Can't wait to taste food again.
I did a massive cook off whilst on milk diet. I've made fish pie, cottage pie, spag Bol, Italian chicken casserole and lots of home made soups. Puréed them all and frozen them.
I'm going home to Scotland for a fortnight at start of August so my mum has done the same for me up there.
Feel really well. Have been out for a few walks today. Been drinking lots of fluids too.

Good luck to you all still waiting

Caroline x

Hello everyone I'm out and back home resting :D

Have some pretty painful trapped wind but operation went smoothly - had my band done through a single incision in 1 hour 10 minutes.

Feel very tired and a bit queasy but can't even begin to describe the relief and happiness it's done! Hope you're feeling better Caroline! Xxx

Hello everyone I'm out and back home resting :D

Have some pretty painful trapped wind but operation went smoothly - had my band done through a single incision in 1 hour 10 minutes.

Feel very tired and a bit queasy but can't even begin to describe the relief and happiness it's done! Hope you're feeling better Caroline! Xxx

Wow that was fast by your surgeon but well done to you for getting to the other side! Congratulations, soon be on losers bench:)

Wow that was fast by your surgeon but well done to you for getting to the other side! Congratulations, soon be on losers bench:)
Thank you Janet! My admission time was 7.30 am but I think I was in the theatre at 9.30, it's all such a blur! Left the hospital at 5pm ish. Was really impressed with all the staff they were so lovely to me.

Can't rven describe how happy and excited I am right now. Will probably be even more excited when I feel less rubbish haha

mouse that was a quick in and out. I think I was out of it until the next day after my surgery. I clearly am a baby when it comes to aesthetic x

Back