• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jumping for joy.

Irene44

slimkim

So pleased your heart is doing well. Your little helper is so cute!

Irene44

Bling Babe

Sorry I've not been on here much lately.
But I have good news, my heart it seems is now fixed, I am off the blood thinners, stopped one beta blockers completely and now feel so much more alive. The other beta blockers I have reduced to 1 day instead of 1 twice a day and next week I cut that completely too.
No symptoms since discontinuing meds.
I'm so happy.
Not losing much weight but I'm 3lb lighter than the last time I was on here so that's good. I'm still hoping to lose another 2 stone.
And I have acquired the perfect little helper.....picture to follow
Great to hear from you Vicky especially with such fabulous news, weight wise 3lb is 3lb so definitely good, welcome back xxx

Bling Babe

vicky jenkins

Oh my days, I’m in love, absolutely adorable, just gorgeous, have a big cuddle for me, and look at you so slim, you look great Vicky xxxx
Thank you, I'm still a size 16 but hopefully soon knocking on 14s door. Once I'm off the other tablet and I've given my old ticker a couple of weeks to adjust I'm going to get fitness crazy. I want to meet my hospital target by June next year which will be 2 years!

Bling Babe

You look fantastic by the way Bling.
Did you ever sell those size 14 jeans....I might be interested. X
Aw thank you, no I haven’t sold them yet, I was going to put them on Spock next week, just let me know if you would like them xxx

vicky jenkins

Yes please as long as they are not skinny ones. How much would you like for them and is there any way you can message me your address and I'll send a cheque?

Bling Babe

Yes please as long as they are not skinny ones. How much would you like for them and is there any way you can message me your address and I'll send a cheque?
They are called skinny ones, but they are quite stretchy

Sarnie

Sorry I've not been on here much lately.
But I have good news, my heart it seems is now fixed, I am off the blood thinners, stopped one beta blockers completely and now feel so much more alive. The other beta blockers I have reduced to 1 day instead of 1 twice a day and next week I cut that completely too.
No symptoms since discontinuing meds.
I'm so happy.
Not losing much weight but I'm 3lb lighter than the last time I was on here so that's good. I'm still hoping to lose another 2 stone.
And I have acquired the perfect little helper.....picture to follow
Good news about your heart and meds. Your little helper is such a cute ball if fluff, he's going to keep you busy xx

Bling Babe

Hi Vicky, if you are still interested in the jeans can you post your email address and I’ll contact you xxx