• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2015 Surgeries

Getting ready to start my LSD on Tuesday...gosh nervous here...but happy too :)

Having gastric sleeve surgery on the 11th of June at the whittington London. Dreading the lsd lol!
Good luck everyone, see you all on the losers bench xx

Last day before pre-op for me. Starting early so wish me luck.

Ps haven't a clue how much I weigh or My measurements - will use weight before holiday & measure when I get back from holiday.

Best of luck Junnies :D

Morning Jay
How was your pre op? I am so so tired, not sure whether it is due to the LSD or not, but I could cry with tiredness. Just had a 2 1/2 hour drive to work this morning and I feel like I need a sleep! Roll on the long weekend.

Hope your ok
Have a fab weekend
Jackie
Xx
Hey jackie. How are you doing?
Sorrry for the late reply. Pre op went very well lol had nothing to be nervous about at all. I guess it's just the feeling of being at the home stretch, like this is finally happening. ........ hopefully lol.
How are you going with your lsd? I'm currently on day 2 and not finding it hard but finding it so plain and boring that it's easier to just not eat. Do you know if we're allowed to add any flavourings (for example lemon) to the soups?

How are you going with your lsd? Are you still tired? Has it subsided or gotten worse further into the diet? Xxx

Hey jackie. How are you doing?
Sorrry for the late reply. Pre op went very well lol had nothing to be nervous about at all. I guess it's just the feeling of being at the home stretch, like this is finally happening. ........ hopefully lol.
How are you going with your lsd? I'm currently on day 2 and not finding it hard but finding it so plain and boring that it's easier to just not eat. Do you know if we're allowed to add any flavourings (for example lemon) to the soups?

How are you going with your lsd? Are you still tired? Has it subsided or gotten worse further into the diet? Xxx

Hi Jay
I am glad your pre op went well. My pre op diet is going ok, not easy at all, especially at the weekend when hubby and daughter need fed! I don't see why you couldn't add lemon but not sure to be honest. I am pleased your not hungry, I wish I could say the same ha ha! Not as tired though, thank god. I keep thinking 1 week to go! xxx

How are you June Op folks? Hope you are all behaving lol.

As my op is June 10th I should be starting my pre-op next Wednesday 27th May. Now thinking I will start a few days early on Sunday :) As I'm in Turkey on holiday I will be following the low cal food diet. Low fat and low carbs. There won't be much difference between what I have been having anyway, well I will drop the bread with meals and my daily Magnums .. Oops yes I have been having two a day, :redface:

Anyhoo. Cannot weigh or measure myself, or the food come to think of it, but will do my best. Anyone who has read my diary will know I have been checking out healthy food options here with a view to my pre-op. Needless to say it has been very enjoyable lol. The food is great, very fresh and very cheap.

So Sunday then. I will log a day of what I have been eating on my diary so I can compare.

Take care Junnies. :D
Welcome weegie :) it's great that there is a lot of us having our operations on June.

Awww a holiday in Turkey is just exactly what I need right now. Or maybe it isn't lol, only because of the lsd. A daily magnum shows just how much your enjoying yourself. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself. Xxx

I will help you out here and give my advice , in Sunderland you get weighed every time you go even on day of operation , if you have put any of the target weight back on they will cancel your operation even on the day of the op xxx hope this helps good luck to you all I am
10 weeks post op and I am loving life right now x
Thank you for your help andiebee. Thankfully it turns out that I didn't gain any weight since the last time they saw me so that was a moment of 'phewwww.'
How are you doing on your weightloss journey? Xx

Aarrgghhh, scrap that, I am struggling. I think I will go to bed so I can stop thinking of it!

Well here is my first day pre op mfp totals. Been easy peasy today but just really had two meals. My big brekkie sets me up for a day by the pool. Just a simple grilled sea bass with salad since then. Didn't shop for healthy snacks will do that at the weekly local market tomorrow morning. Carrots and salAd stuff. My thoughts are with all of you no matter where you are in your journey. X

Attachments

• image-3357424882.jpg
    image-3357424882.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 23
Aarrgghhh, scrap that, I am struggling. I think I will go to bed so I can stop thinking of it!
Stay strong jackie. Like you said just one more week to go hun, it'll be over before you know it.
I really don't like the diet only for the reason that I've never really ever been a soup person and so I've been trying to force myself to have but I'm yet to finish one. It just tastes so bland to me.
How are you going on your diet plan? Are you able to eat everything on it? Xxx

Hope you feel better this morning, another day closer and all that. Take care x.

Stay strong jackie. Like you said just one more week to go hun, it'll be over before you know it.
I really don't like the diet only for the reason that I've never really ever been a soup person and so I've been trying to force myself to have but I'm yet to finish one. It just tastes so bland to me.
How are you going on your diet plan? Are you able to eat everything on it? Xxx

Hi Jay
Thanks for this. I am fine this morning. It was the right thing to do, have an early night, I just needed my brain to switch off. Today is a new day! The one bowl of soup to be honest is my saviour! It's all the milk but I will be fine.
How are you doing?
Jackie
xxx

Hope you feel better this morning, another day closer and all that. Take care x.

Thanks Weegie
Today is a new day and I will be fine. 7 days to go :). Back to work tomorrow and to be honest I find it a lot easier when I'm busy.
How you doing?
Jackie
x

Good to hear Jackie. 7 days will fly by. :). I am fine, day 2 of pre op and tbh it will be easy for me as not on a formal diet plan, just low fat low carb. I am more or less eating just as I did before only have cut out the bad things. I.e. No Magnums at the pool lol, no bread at dinner. I came in at less than 700 kcals yesterday and was not hungry for a second. Off to buy some stuff for healthy snacks today as I Am sure the munchies will arrive sooner or later. Carrots sticks, boiled eggs, more fruit .. Will increase my protein.
Just had breakfast and stuffed :)

Good to hear Jackie. 7 days will fly by. :). I am fine, day 2 of pre op and tbh it will be easy for me as not on a formal diet plan, just low fat low carb. I am more or less eating just as I did before only have cut out the bad things. I.e. No Magnums at the pool lol, no bread at dinner. I came in at less than 700 kcals yesterday and was not hungry for a second. Off to buy some stuff for healthy snacks today as I Am sure the munchies will arrive sooner or later. Carrots sticks, boiled eggs, more fruit .. Will increase my protein.
Just had breakfast and stuffed :)

I am sure I could cope a lot better with this diet if I was joining you in the sunshine Lol :) The food you are having sounds lovely.
Enjoy your snacks
Not long now for you either
Jackie
xx

Aye, sunshine always makes things better. Still think on, we will be shrinking once the summer starts for real ;)

Starting my LSD today :) Not due to start until Saturday, but need the few extra days to recover from my ' last meal' weekend lol
Well done to all those who have already started. Not long before we'll all be on that losers bench :) :) :)

Day 2 of pre-op was OK but salad at lunch upset my tum. Think it was too acidic and my innards rebelled.
Day 3 today. Keeping if simple yogurt fruit and honey fior brekkie as usual, I could live on this stuff if it wasnt for the carb count.

Keep it up Junnies.

Back