• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2015 Surgeries

If can give you my advice when on the milk diet take some Senna as I was badly constipated off it and never went until after my surgery and that wasn't good the day after all the staining on my stomach x

Stay strong jackie. Like you said just one more week to go hun, it'll be over before you know it.
I really don't like the diet only for the reason that I've never really ever been a soup person and so I've been trying to force myself to have but I'm yet to finish one. It just tastes so bland to me.
How are you going on your diet plan? Are you able to eat everything on it? Xxx

Hey Jay
How you doing? You have been quiet last couple of days. You ok?

Jackie
x

Hey Jay
How you doing? You have been quiet last couple of days. You ok?

Jackie
x
Hi jackie.
Im doing okay I guess, its not my best 2 weeks but im hanging in there, op date just seems forever away lol. You on the other haven't got long to go at all, 2nd is almost here!!! How do you feel? How are you doing on your lsd?
Thanks for checking up on me by the way.
Xxx

Hi jackie.
Im doing okay I guess, its not my best 2 weeks but im hanging in there, op date just seems forever away lol. You on the other haven't got long to go at all, 2nd is almost here!!! How do you feel? How are you doing on your lsd?
Thanks for checking up on me by the way.
Xxx

Pleased your ok Jay, hang in there. To be honest it can't come quick enough, I am finding it difficult on the milk. Biggest concern is I have only lost 2-3 lbs! How are you doing on the diet?
Xxx

Hi
Doing fine on my pre-op, only thing is haven't a clue if losing weight as no scales. I was toying with the idea of trying the milk diet for the last week IF my food diet hasn't shifted any pounds. I really would prefer not to as a I boak at the thought of it. So last resort.
Hope you are all well.

Hi
Doing fine on my pre-op, only thing is haven't a clue if losing weight as no scales. I was toying with the idea of trying the milk diet for the last week IF my food diet hasn't shifted any pounds. I really would prefer not to as a I boak at the thought of it. So last resort.
Hope you are all well.

Well done, I think you are doing amazing considering you are abroad! Milk diet is ok but I am sick of the sight of it. Not long to go now for us though. I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised when you get on the scales. Keep going!
Jackie
xx

It had been easy enough Jackie, I love the food I am having and given I wont be able to eat like that for the foreseeable future I do not mind it being a bit repetitive lol. Biggest hardship is not having my daily Magnums and the bread and mezze they dump in front of you. Husband has stopped ordering a starter as well and mostly we are eating out now just once a day.
Really it's been a breeze so feel a bit guilty.

Erm. Can I change that...

Hardest part is not killing my husband who has just made himself a massive fry up for brunch. It smells blummin lovely. :(

When I did lighter life I banned bacon from the house as the smell was just too tempting lol! Sounds like you're all doing really well, you'll all soon be on the losers bench and I'll be really jealous :)

Erm. Can I change that...

Hardest part is not killing my husband who has just made himself a massive fry up for brunch. It smells blummin lovely. :(

Ha ha love it! I git really angry with Hubbie the other day as he stood watching me cook his tea! This is when I find it really really hard.

3 more sleeps to go!
Xx

Ha ha love it! I git really angry with Hubbie the other day as he stood watching me cook his tea! This is when I find it really really hard. 3 more sleeps to go! Xx

Oh of course.. you are so so close.. :). Bet the last few days will fly by and therefore be easier.

Ps having bad thoughts just bit me on the bum, hubby still breathing but Ive been on the loo 4 times with the scoots. :sigh:

When I did lighter life I banned bacon from the house as the smell was just too tempting lol! Sounds like you're all doing really well, you'll all soon be on the losers bench and I'll be really jealous :)
No bacon thank heaven, might have had to include torture. Fried potatoes..

.. Best stop thinking of it now, smell has gone away. :|

Well, that's my 'out of office' on. This is really happening! :eek:

Hi it's not about loosing weight it's not there for you to loose weight it's to shrink your liver xxxxx

Pleased your ok Jay, hang in there. To be honest it can't come quick enough, I am finding it difficult on the milk. Biggest concern is I have only lost 2-3 lbs! How are you doing on the diet?
Xxx
To be honest I'm finding it hard in the sense that I don't like what I'm having so I'm not having the full recommended amount, I have tried but I just can't seem to do it.
What I'm meant to have:
4 ww soups
4 activia yoghurts
1 pint milk
2 litres water

What I'm actually having:
1 ww soup
2 yoghurts
1 cup milk
2/2.5 litres of water

The plus side of things is that I have actually lost 6 kgs so far so that's keeping me going. I keep counting down till the 6th and time just seems to be standing still lol.

Don't worry jackie, i was told that the diet is more about shrinking your liver than it is seeing the scales going down. Hopefully not long till you soon see the weight on the scales continuously dropping. :) are you all packed and ready?
Keep up the good work hun. You're doing great xxx

Hi
Hope you are all well.
Hi weegie.
I must admit I think you're amazing for starting your lsd whilst on holiday. I don't know if I would've been able to do it.
I can't wait till we're all on the loser bench together discussing our post op diets lol, kinda tired of pre op diet now lol.
Keep up the good work! X

To be honest I'm finding it hard in the sense that I don't like what I'm having so I'm not having the full recommended amount, I have tried but I just can't seem to do it.
What I'm meant to have:
4 ww soups
4 activia yoghurts
1 pint milk
2 litres water

What I'm actually having:
1 ww soup
2 yoghurts
1 cup milk
2/2.5 litres of water

The plus side of things is that I have actually lost 6 kgs so far so that's keeping me going. I keep counting down till the 6th and time just seems to be standing still lol.

Don't worry jackie, i was told that the diet is more about shrinking your liver than it is seeing the scales going down. Hopefully not long till you soon see the weight on the scales continuously dropping. :) are you all packed and ready?
Keep up the good work hun. You're doing great xxx

Aw Jay, you sound like your not having a lot to eat at all. Saying that I would love to have 4 soups!

I understand about the liver shrinking but all I am having is 2 pints of milk, 1 bowl if home made veg soup, 2 yoghurts and 3 pieces of fruit. How can I not be losing weight ha ha?

I do feel like I am losing but the scales only show 4 lbs. 6kgs is amazing!

I am not packed at all. I am going to go shopping for everything on Sunday and then pack. not long at all for you though either and then we can compare post op notes.

Have a good weekend
Jackie
xx

Hi it's not about loosing weight it's not there for you to loose weight it's to shrink your liver xxxxx
Andiebee how are you post opper? Lol
Would you care to give us some good news please lol. I'm in need of some motivation. How are you doing? x

Back