• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JustLiz....

Grace

just spoke to JustLiz. She's on a different ward so far as the Bariatric ward didn't have a bed, but she'll be transferred there tomorrow after her op. She's first on the list so she'll be gin down at 9am.
Sending you all the love in the world Liz. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow pet. Sleep well hinney. xxxxxx

Best of luck to her! xxx

Glad it will be all over and done with early... it's an anxious night... but I hope that she is able to rest and keep strong, I am sure she will, she's a strong soul and it will be a blessing when it's all behind her and she can get sorted once and for all.

Love and hugs to everyone xxx

awwwwwww good luck xxx

I won't be around for the weekend so sending my love n hugs to Liz now... You deserve this success Liz, embrace your bypass as much as you did your band and you will definitely be going to the ball xxx

All the love in the universe to you Liz - see you on the loosing side (again) soon xx

all the very best of luck liz. you're such a great girl full of advice and encouragement.

I'll be thinking of you girl.

xxxxxxxx

how can they have no bed when your booked in - that place is crazy

i hope everything goes well for her today, keep us posted charis if you hear anything

good luck and thinking about you xx

good luck hun, and speedy recovery xxx

Good luck Liz

thinking of you this morning Liz. You're in Mr Balapuri's capable hands by now. xxxxxx

Thanks Charis for posting - I was just thinking about what time Liz was having her op today.... Hope that all has gone well and that Liz will have a speedy and complications-free recovery. Give her my best wishes if you hear from her - Good luck Liz!

Good Luck Liz, Karen x

Back