• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JustLiz....

Good luck Liz

she must be doing ok theres a photo of her from her hospital bed post op on face book thumbs held up and looking very well indeed

That's a great sign for Sunderland patients!
Brilliant!!!
Liz is going to fly this surgery... love and hugs to all xxx

She's looking good! what a relief!

Hi everyone im now back on ward. B25. Mr balupuri has done a good job and im now officially a bypasser. The op was complicated as the band was stuck to my stomach. He says my band was useless and it was in 2 bits it had been sliced through. Im in a fair bit of pain this morning in my tummy and also wind pain in my shoulders i am up and walkking up & down the ward to try 2 relieve this. Thankyou for everyones kind wishes it means alot to me. Xxx

well done, glad you got through it ok xxxx

Great to hear from you Liz, you certainly look good on your Facebook pic :D Take it easy and dont overdo it! The wind pain isnt pleasant is it? The moving about is the best help for it I think XXX

Good luck and what a relief it must be for you to have this sorted out once and for all... glad it's all gone well and great to hear you so positive and focused... rest well and take good care xxx

I'm so so so please Mr Balapuri could do it all in one operation Liz. he's a star isn't he?
So welcome again to the Losers' bench, this time for good eh?

I hope you feel much better soon and can get home soon too. xxxx

wishing you speedy recovery now and all the best!x

Hi everyone im now back on ward. B25. Mr balupuri has done a good job and im now officially a bypasser. The op was complicated as the band was stuck to my stomach. He says my band was useless and it was in 2 bits it had been sliced through. Im in a fair bit of pain this morning in my tummy and also wind pain in my shoulders i am up and walkking up & down the ward to try 2 relieve this. Thankyou for everyones kind wishes it means alot to me. Xxx

Oh wow. So lovely to hear from you Liz. So pleased it went well and you're ok.

Keep walking babe ... can't wait to have you back and at 100%. Welcome back to the losers bench babe. x :hug99:

Wishing you a speedy recovery Liz

glad to hear that Liz is doing well and back on the losing bench. Hope to have you back with us soon Liz xxx

Back