• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

I've never posted on this thread before as never wanted to intrude at such a trying time but have followed this and your post op story with admiration.... the love and wishes that are being sent to you show what a truly lovely guy you are...just felt I needed to add my best wishes for tomorrow and hope you get the news that you deserve :)

:) Hey there you keep strong, you know you can, best wishes for tomorrow mate, keep flashing that great big smile you,ve got:D xx

huggs Karl, thinking of you x

Thanks everyone. Just got home from hospital. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be just uncomfortable and a little sore

Just got to wait for the results in a week or so and then we will take it from there. Thanks again for your kind thoughts, words, and prayers xxxxx

Huge hugs Karlos, stay strong xx

For karl from us all ( hope u dont mind x)

Don’t ever give up on
what’s in your heart
Don’t ever let go of
What it is you believe in
Don’t ever say the road is too tough
And that it’s better to quit

Don’t ever think that you don’t matter
Because you’re important to us
Don’t ever let anyone tell you
That you can’t follow your dreams

Don’t ever think that the world
Doesn’t need someone like you
You’ve touched our hearts and our lives
Just by being who you are
And the things you say and do.

There’s a magic in you
That no other could possess.
A quality, a warmth, a sparkle
That will carry you through life’s tests

There’s a magic in you
That makes you special to us all xx

How lovely thank you so very much xxx

Hi chuckles, What a lovely poem. Hope you are alright and not experiencing any pain? Will you be well enough to attend the Spire support group tomorrow, if so I'll see you there?

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Hi chuckles, What a lovely poem. Hope you are alright and not experiencing any pain? Will you be well enough to attend the Spire support group tomorrow, if so I'll see you there?

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

The pain is outrageous right now but might be ok tomorrow. I might see you there hun x

you're an inspiration karlos, in more ways than just your weightloss. thinking about u x

Back