• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Hug.jpg

I have never spoken to you, Karl, but send you & your family all the love & positive thoughts I can muster. You have shown such strength of character to lose the amount of weight you have done & now have another fight to contend with. Be strong Karl & apply the same positive attitude you have shown since your op & you will be around giving your very sage brand of advise on here for a long while to come. Good luck & hope you are feeling well xx:grouphugg:

:):):) Hey there smiler , how are you doing??? Just wanted to say "Hi" and to let you know you are always in our thoughts , hope you are coping with everything mate, all our love to you and your family, keep strong Karl love and stuff Steve & Teresa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Dear friend Karlos

Think of us all holding hands and keeping the love for you enclosed within.....your circle of family and friends are willing and hoping that we all give you the strength and courage to march onwards, without the pain and suffering that you don`t need or deserve!

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Your in my thoughts and prayers sweetheart xxx

Love and huge hugs Kat xxx

Karlos i must say i have only just read your thread & have shed more than a few tears for you & your family. I have been in your familys position as my dad had this horrible disease in the same place as you but as you my dad was a true inspiriation to me enjoy life to the max & i send not only you but your family lots of love & hugs xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear ur sad news hope u and ur family are well take care big hugs stay strong hun xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thanks you're very kind

I have been referred to Christies for Chemotherapy and I've signed up for a new drug trial that as long as I don't get just the placebo might have some impact. I have the screening next week then start the treatment a week Tuesday. If the cancer in my Liver and Pancreas respond I might have a year left and if not, well around three months. Let's see what it brings.

They have put me on Morphine for the pain and it seems to be helping as I'm only doubled up with it and puking :jelous: every other day now so on the whole things are looking up for a change :D

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated and I thank you all for them.

What a brave man you are, Karl. You are an inspiration & your family must be very proud of you. I am not a religious person but I do wish you all the very best & hope the drug trial is a positive measure & you can be kept relatively pain free. You are in my thoughts ...

Have a tear in my eye hun, god wish there was a magic cure for you, your so brave, am thinking of you. Big hugs xxx

I'm really sad to hear your news Karl. It's quality of life,not quantity that, counts now, for you and all those who love you.
I hope you will be as comfortable and happy as possible, for as long as possible.
God bless xx

I have a feeling that what time you do have left will be lived to the absolute utmost!!

If only all the love & support on here could give you the time left that you deserve. xx

Just reading this thread as a fairly new wls member and just wanted to say that I am and will continue to pray for you Karl. God Bless you and your family xxx

:) Thanks for posting Karl, well lets hope the treatment works for you big time.Why does **** like this happen to the good guys eh!!!!! Well l would just like to say thank you very very much for being the first to greet my hubby when he first walked in the SRH meeting, you made him so welcome from that day and have helped him with all his questions over the last 12mths and most of all you made him laugh such a lot :D:D , thanks again to one of the nicest gentlemen anybody could wish to meet. So stay strong mate got all fingers and toes crossed for you and thanks for the postings even though you are feeling very rough :jelous: xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this news.

I do not know you Karlos but I am praying for you. So sad to hear this news. Live each day to the best of your ability, and enjoy each and every moment. Why does **** happen to the nice people of the world!

Rosebun xx

I have been following this since Mini told me, but haven't posted as I don't know you and haven't spoken to you.

Really that dosent matter, as words of support can come from strangers too.

Thinking of you x

I don't know what to say except that even though I have never met you, I have followed your post on this site since I joined and whilst sometimes your comments were not what people wanted to here they were always what they needed to hear!!

Sound advise from people with experience is very difficult to get and you offered it freely.

I hope whatever time you have, you enjoy as much as you can ( I have no doubt you will) Maybe there are miracles out there and that this trial is your miracle....I certainly hope so.

Very best wishes to you and all that are part of your life xx

Back