• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Thanks for the update, you are such a brave man. Great news about the tumour shrinking, fingers crossed it continues. But that'll only happen if you carry on with the chemo i guess. I know its easy to say, and i havent experienced it, but please dont give it up.

Oh and good luck for the wedding, your wife is lucky to have you :) xx

Glad it's going as best it can Karlos. Really brave post and I admire your planning. I hope when my time comes I'll have the opportunity to make my end of life plans as you are doing. There is a great dignity in it, and whilst I'm sad about your situation and really do believe there is always hope, I'm pleased your medics are being open with you and that you are being so proactive. My mums doctors were not open with her and I still resent that she did not get the opportunity to plan her final days.
Take care love. You're in my prayers xx

Best wishes to you and your family Karl.....

Take Care

Andy

OOOOOhhh a wedding, can we all come as bridesmaids ????
Keep fighting it hun, i found radio therapy the worst of the two.
Patric Swayze beat the odds for over 2 years and im sure you can beat that (((((hugs))))))) thanks for the words of wisdom i may need more :lol

Best wishes with your continued treatment, Karlos.

x

Thanks for updating us Karl. Ooh a winter wedding, how lovely. We want loads of pictures.

Glad the treatment appears to be going well. Are you still on the drugs trial? Will you be told at some point whether the drug was the real one or the placebo?

Karlos good to hear off you as been thinking of you hun, hope today goes okay, it must be so hard for you. Dont suppose your coming to the salford meeting next week xxx

Hi Karlos, glad to hear the treatment is going well, I agree with Becky, you're wife is really lucky to have you and you are so brave, I don't know if I could be as brave in the same situation. You are both in my prayers, Karen x

Always think about you Karl and glad the bugger is shrinking!Best wishes to both of you for the wedding.Trust you to be thinking of her future,shows what a special man you are.Big hugs from Liverpool.Maz x

Thanks for updating us Karl. Ooh a winter wedding, how lovely. We want loads of pictures.

Glad the treatment appears to be going well. Are you still on the drugs trial? Will you be told at some point whether the drug was the real one or the placebo?

Not even Christies know if it's the drug or just water so I am unsure if I'll ever know TBH.

Wishing you and your Fiancé all the best :) xxx

Good luck with your continuing treatment, and congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials. xxx

:love047: Congratulations to you both on your forthcoming wedding, lovely to hear from you smiler, glad you are doing okay and so positive. Thats lovely what you are doing for Val, our very, very best wishes to you both, stay strong pal x
xx

:love047: Congratulations to you both on your forthcoming wedding, lovely to hear from you smiler, glad you are doing okay and so positive. Thats lovely what you are doing for Val, our very, very best wishes to you both, stay strong pal xxx

Thanks hun. I will keep up the fight for as long as I can, not just for me but for the family too. My daughter has had a rough time recently and was tested last week for sickle cell anaemia and leukaemia as her red blood cells are abnormal forming crescent shapes instead of flat discs. Both tests were negative thank chuff but they still don't know the cause.

When I think of what Val has had to deal with this year, and what they both have to face sometime soon it puts my troubles into perspective. They never whine or moan, they just get on with it, so when I read people moaning about feeling rough for a day or two it just makes me shake my head

Back