• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kelly paddy mcguiness is presenting this morning at 10.30

yorkshirelass74

Kelly,
just seen paddy is presenting this morning with Kate Thornton
xxx:p

arghhhh god id have done anything to have his arms round me AND I MEAN ANYTHING HAHAHHAHAHHAHA god look at him!!!! he is LUSH xx

arghhhh god id have done anything to have his arms round me AND I MEAN ANYTHING HAHAHHAHAHHAHA god look at him!!!! he is LUSH xx

Gorgeous and hilarious!! i am off shoppin, but am tapin it,tapin this morning, how sad am i!!!

hahahhahahahahaha mona!! ooo you getting anything nice?.........x

i bought 3 tops in evans and new look in the sale in a size 22 they pretty much fit, i was a 28 5 weeks ago ( just before pre op) I am hoping they fit me for a while, i got the sort of loose swingy style, oh and some shoes (flats sorry couldnt find any Christians) gorgeous shoes for baby, underpants for lad, and a new look gift card for my daughter who is 12 next week.
Its been fab, i went with my friend who i dont see that much, we had lunch at wetherspoons, and coffee later, and we have been 5 hours!!!!!
BLISSSSSSSSSSSSS

ooooo mona well done sweetpea on going down dress sizes... its a fab feeling hey!!! wish we could bottle it up and open when we feel like giving up

xxxx

awww fanx gawls xxxx

:)) xx

Back