• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

O well been to l n d today n seen mr barraca.complex gall bladder op happening next month. 10/17th July. Date to be confirmed tomo. Due to having by pass its a much more serious op than it would have been had I not had it. Of the joys. This will be my fifth time in hospital this year :((

Good luck u will be fine just make sure u rest and relax plenty x

Good luck u will be fine just make sure u rest and relax plenty x
Lolololol I have three disabled kids! Did u say rest ?!?!?!? That's most of the problem :/ xx

Hi 2nd timer how are u doing hope ur feeling a little better since last time x

Thanks Hun. I'm awaiting my operation on the 10th July now, then I'm really hoping to fully recover and soon! Five times in hospital this year is a joke :( fingers crossed for next Thursday x.

Thanks Hun. I'm awaiting my operation on the 10th July now, then I'm really hoping to fully recover and soon! Five times in hospital this year is a joke :( fingers crossed for next Thursday x.

Good luck will be thinking of ya let us know that all went well and u can start the road to a full recovery x

Hi everyone, been a bit AWOL recently but hope things are looking better for everyone. I had my next appointment today and was given the go ahead by the dietician for the op. They were also as able to fit me in with Mr. Whitlow too. I am so pleased to say that I am having my gastric bypass surgery on Monday 22nd September ?

Congrats clair on a date

Hi everyone, been a bit AWOL recently but hope things are looking better for everyone. I had my next appointment today and was given the go ahead by the dietician for the op. They were also as able to fit me in with Mr. Whitlow too. I am so pleased to say that I am having my gastric bypass surgery on Monday 22nd September ?

Woohoo x

OMG I completely forgot to post this ....... I got a phone call on Wednesday to tell me they want to change my op date. I am now having it done earlier on 21st August!!!!!;;;

OMG I completely forgot to post this ....... I got a phone call on Wednesday to tell me they want to change my op date. I am now having it done earlier on 21st August!!!!!;;;
Fab xxxx

This gallstone removed from me today looks the same as an avocado stone!!!! Enormous!!! No wonder I was in such pain.
Wonderful facilities n staff as always at l n d. Own room n very pampered :)

image-274826496.jpg

image-1733930430.jpg

I and free wifi !

Just read my discharge report and I had two liver abscesses cut out too and my insides were a really inflamed mess :(

View attachment 12658

I've now had nine ops on my abdomen!! What a mess and prettily jaundiced still :(

Ouch that looks awful hope you get better real soon and that this is the last issue you have

I'm being naughty as I'm so stressed. I know I'm eating things I shouldn't, but Im at my caravan n I'm coping with a teen who's on a mission to destruct our family n is out of control. Screamed at me I'm a ***** n hoped I'd hurry up and die. Years of dysfunctional behaviour etc. Trying to stay focused and do as I'm told is so hard. Dreading going home to weigh myself Tomo as I expect I've put loads on from nibbling. I'm so ashamed of myself, but I'm so distressed :((((( grrrrrr

I'm being naughty as I'm so stressed. I know I'm eating things I shouldn't, but Im at my caravan n I'm coping with a teen who's on a mission to destruct our family n is out of control. Screamed at me I'm a ***** n hoped I'd hurry up and die. Years of dysfunctional behaviour etc. Trying to stay focused and do as I'm told is so hard. Dreading going home to weigh myself Tomo as I expect I've put loads on from nibbling. I'm so ashamed of myself, but I'm so distressed :((((( grrrrrr
No wonder your stressed Hun being with a stroppy teen is bad enough but when they get like this it can be Hell and I know because I have 3 grown up children all of whom have had a bad strop at one time or another. Not very helpful saying that they grow out of it but with most they do. My eldest has Adult ADHD and is a major handful at times. Try not to be hard on yourself when things like this happen because even the tiniest chip in your armour will feel like a cavern. Deal with it how you have to and worry about the odd pound or two later. I know that you don't know me but never the less I feel for you and send massive hugs Hun. Hope things are back to right for you soon. :)

Back