• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

That's great to hear. Looking forward to hearing all about it and now seeing your journey on the losers bench too xx

Great news. I'm waiting to go back in but no bads!!! Can I pinch yours?

Ow I see I bet there has been a few in mine since I left I got home Friday and am doing really good better than I expected best of luck to u keep me posted on how u get on x

Ow I see I bet there has been a few in mine since I left I got home Friday and am doing really good better than I expected best of luck to u keep me posted on how u get on x
I'm still here waiting :(((

Yeah I noticed u have been having a rough time m8 when u was on holiday have they moved u to the L & D yet x
I. Still here :( spoke to bariatic team today, should be imminent. If not, I'm being operated in my mr barre a anyway as he knows my dodgy insides :) which he'd taken it out at the same time. Xx

I. Still here :( spoke to bariatic team today, should be imminent. If not, I'm being operated in my mr barre a anyway as he knows my dodgy insides :) which he'd taken it out at the same time. Xx

I was really impressed with my surgeon proper put me at ease ur in good hands x

I was really impressed with my surgeon proper put me at ease ur in good hands x
I was impressed by mine too, that's why I want him to do be again as I'm so complex x

Just come out of Grimsby hospital, off to see mr baccara on Monday at Luton. He's going to have to take my gall bladder out, but not until I'm recovered and all my infection has gone. In lots of pain, just what I needed just as I was starting to look and feel so well. Damn this body :(
I know know the horrific alleged dumping I had, wasn't dumping but gall bladder.

Just come out of Grimsby hospital, off to see mr baccara on Monday at Luton. He's going to have to take my gall bladder out, but not until I'm recovered and all my infection has gone. In lots of pain, just what I needed just as I was starting to look and feel so well. Damn this body :(
I know know the horrific alleged dumping I had, wasn't dumping but gall bladder.

Oh my you have had a pretty rough trot but keep the faith things will get better and you will feel human again it's gonna take time but it will happen that's the faith I've got in the L & D X

Oh my you have had a pretty rough trot but keep the faith things will get better and you will feel human again it's gonna take time but it will happen that's the faith I've got in the L & D X
Defo. Never had a prob with them ever. You wouldn't want to hear of the horrors in Grimsby tho. A real crap hospital. X

Hope it all went well Monday x

O well been to l n d today n seen mr barraca.complex gall bladder op happening next month. 10/17th July. Date to be confirmed tomo. Due to having by pass its a much more serious op than it would have been had I not had it. Of the joys. This will be my fifth time in hospital this year :((

Back