• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

loose women rant about obesity

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Colleen saying how hard to is to lose weight, carol being unsympathetic, saying it's easy to lose weight:mad::mad::mad:Think she needs to do some research:mad::mad:

Shame she dont do the same with drink!

I was upset by Carol's very ignorant remarks. I hate how naturally slim people sit and judge like they are somehow better or more in control than those of us with a lifelong weight problem. Shame on her I say! :mad:

Grrrrrr!!!!!! I usually like Carol's candor but there are times when I could cheerfully push her face into her wine!
Phew thanks for that - just needed to vent the anger lol
:)

Only a thin person could say it's easy to lose weight, as they have no idea at all. boils my pi55 when skinny celebs, who have never had a fat cell in there lives, bring out a fitness DVD. :mad:

LOL Kim I love that saying "it boils my piss", i'm gonna nick it:8855::8855::8855:
Carol thinks by screeching loudly she sounds like she knows what she's talking about:mad::mad::mad:WRONG!!:mad:
I was glad Colleen and Jane talked some sense though:D

I missed it, shame.........

I must admit, I was very angry with Carole's comments, saying obesity is not an illness, she needs to educate herself. Some of the things she said were downright horrible.

Oooooohhhh. I have a new saying.... It boils my piss. I love it!
Thing is, I like Carol and I admire her boldness so in a way I saw those comments coming. But I would challenge her to spend a week in a fat suit and see how much differently she would get treated.
Going back to what you said Big Kim about skinny celebs and fitness DVD's look at Natalie Cassidy (Sonia in EE) for me she is proof that if you have food issues, these are never simply resolved by getting off your bum and excercising and eating less.....
How long before Hanna Waterman puts weight back on......?

Oooooohhhh. I have a new saying.... It boils my piss. I love it!
Thing is, I like Carol and I admire her boldness so in a way I saw those comments coming. But I would challenge her to spend a week in a fat suit and see how much differently she would get treated.
Going back to what you said Big Kim about skinny celebs and fitness DVD's look at Natalie Cassidy (Sonia in EE) for me she is proof that if you have food issues, these are never simply resolved by getting off your bum and excercising and eating less.....
How long before Hanna Waterman puts weight back on......?

The sad thing is we'll be chuffed when she does do it? Why is it okay to see a celebrity fail at weight loss but everyday people we feel their pain?

Hmmm wonders... As for Carol, i always thought she was a gob ***** who liked a drink and men young enough to be her son.... But thats just my outspoken opinion lol xx

I didn't see it but i read an article in a mag yesterday that quoted Carol as saying she hates exercise and can't be bothered to do it, so she'd rather just eat little so she doesn't have to... Wonder if she'd class herself as having an eating disorder.... It's also pretty usual for heavy drinkers not to bother eating

This from the woman that last week insisted childbirth wasn't really painful, it's just women making a fuss... :eek::eek::eek: What does she know, she's never done it! :rolleyes: I don't mind her actually, she usually adds a bit of spice to the show. Didn't hear her comments yesterday but her views don't surprise me.

Cuppa xx

Considering Carol must drink far more than she has ever ate , why do we let her remarks wind us up ?,we al have our crosses to bare, i think it's good cop bad cop syndrom if it doesn't cause a stir no-one would watch. She doesn't have any empathy for anyone from what i'v seen of her .

I don't take Carol seriously but other people might, and as overweight people need support not ridicule her comments were unhelpful to say the least;)

Only a thin person could say it's easy to lose weight, as they have no idea at all. boils my pi55 when skinny celebs, who have never had a fat cell in there lives, bring out a fitness DVD. :mad:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that phrase "it boils my pi55" :rotflmao: :D

Never heard it before .....!!! So funny! I love you!!! :D You've made my day :giggle:

Who would want a droopy face like Caroles. She looks 65 in real life. I saw her at Waterloo station a while back, not good in the cold light of day.

I really can't take seriously anything someone who was once married to Chris Evans has to say.

Back