• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottie Looses Weight :)

You look amazing hun! Great work :)
Keep the photos coming as they keep me inspired and motivated x

Update:

Omg I'm so excited I've booked an arm lift and Breast lift with Implant :) Measurements all done today !! I have a date August 24th

I will finally be rid of my wings and no longer look like a flying squirrel !!!

My spaniel ears will be boosted to a 34E and actually on my chest!!!!

Only worry is I'm praying my nipples are even and boobs not wonky :s lol

Wtg hun!! not too long to wait now :)

Yay! Where are you having it done and will they do them both at the same time?

Thanks for all your support to guys and girls. Seeing everyone else's photos is what kept me motivated :)

I will be having it done all at the same time !! Arghhhh lol

I'm getting it done here in Dubai fingers crossed x

Wow Lottie you look fantastic, I feel that I've totally gone off track :( not lost anything since early May (3 week holiday in Florida put on 6lb but lost it as soon as got back) had another fill 7.25ml in 10ml band - def have some restriction just making really bad food choices. Still got 2 stone to go so need to kick myself up the ass and use this fab tool.

Thank you so much for your updates (we got banded similar time) and seeing how fantastic you look is now making me feel guilty for being a bad girl lol

Don't forget the updates on your surgery as I too plan on getting uplift and implants x
Paula x

Fantastic news Lottie, you look fantastic already, you will look amazing after surgery I am sure.

Just read through your previous comment about old demons in your head and wanted to comment that I am undergoing CBT therapy as part of my transformation (I am a project of mind and body lol) and it is helping me so much, I cannot recommend this type of therapy enough!

Good luck with the next stage of your journey

I totally agree with you. My mum and sister are the worst and I genuinely believe it's because I no longer make them feel better about themselves.

On an up note I just bought my first 2 piece bikini!!!

I know this sounds rediculous to post about but I have been waiting for this day all my life !!!

No Pamela Anderson but I'm pretty happyx

Attachments

• image-781845694.jpg
    image-781845694.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 159
I know exactly how you feel I bought my first one for holiday in may and felt fab in it although still got weight to lose x

Lottie, ive just read your full thread on your weight loss journey!!
sorry for prev post (lol)
again you look amazing and well done for such a big achievement

I just hope I can be as successful as you x

Excellent sooooo jealous lol x

Well I've just had a wonderful holiday to the UK it was so lovely to see everyone's reactions to my weightloss.

Sunday I'm getting my boobs and arms finally done I'm very excited but also petrified !! Arghhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• image-916498492.jpg
    image-916498492.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 139
Look at those fab legs! ;)

Back