• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottie Looses Weight :)

little update and Photo.

I'm now 8 months post op and my band has now become a way of life which is nice. I don't find myself planning food as much these days or worrying about eating out.

I started my journey at 16st 10lb and am now weighing 12st 5lb. One more stone and I will have a bmi on 24.7 I cannot wait !!!!!

I am definitely going to get new boobies and an arm lift and am so inpatient to get this done but all in good time.

It's funny during this journey how many family members and friends are jealous. The reason I say this is so many of them keep saying oh I'm not sure you needed to loose that much, you should stop now. I think they hate the fact your no longer the fat friend that makes them feel better.

Went shopping for a ball this week and for the first time in forever it was so enjoyable !!! I bought this I cannot wait to wear it xxx keep up the good work guys xxx

Attachments

• image-1427635307.jpg
    image-1427635307.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 127
Firstly may I say you are looking killer!!! What an amazing result !!! As far as family members/ friends and their comments "don't lose any more blah blah blah" we'll I had the same things said to me when I lost 4 stone on L/L diet and my reply was..... "If you didn't know me would you say I looked too thin?" It's pure and simple Lottie you look knock out!! It unnerves them as you are the tallest tree in the forest so to speak!

You will know when to stop, it's for you to choose when your happy so more power to you!!

I look forward to the photo updates as it keeps me focused on how I'm going to change as the months pass. Well done Lottie !!!!

I think you look fantastic - well done!! and keep going until you are happy, they are envoius, they will get over themselves, if they don't they are not true friends x

Well done. You look amazing. I think we all have to find a point at which we are content and stuff everyone else's ideas!!!

Whit and indeed woo - you look STUNNING lol x

Thank you so much everyone. So nice we can all be so supportive of each and I know for myself you all inspire me and keep me on the right track x

you go girl... looking hot and gawjus! I am sure I can vouch for all us newbies and for the likes of me who is about to take on the journey that you really are a great inspiration to all!!!! xx

Wow, you look amazing. Mind, I think you look gorgeous in your before pics too...well done, and stop when YOU feel like you're where you need to be. Congrats! X

Photo & Update !!

I'm finally in the 11's and my god it tastes better than any cake.

A few things have however surprised me. I have become so aware of my body and how I look to the outside world. I'm so overly critical and worry more than I did before!! Odd I know not sure if its just my brain hasn't caught up with my body yet.

Attachments

• image-1964821701.jpg
    image-1964821701.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 139
You look amazing. I can only hope that the improvement in me will be so successful

I'm delighted you put this for us all to see. Well done again.

Photos & Update !!

I don't update as much as I used to know but still love to read everyone's stories and see how your all doing.

Last month I'd made its to the 11's and now I can hardly believe it I'm in the 10's !!! I now weight 10st 12. My new goal is 10st 5lb.

I feel great clothed but I do wish I'd been better mentally prepared for excess skin. Next month I'm having a breast lift and arm lift. Won't fix everything but hoping it helps as my boobs are like spaniels ears !! Lol

I'd love a tummy tuck would also want another baby so that will have to wait as pointless.

It's funny how you can rid yourself of the fat girl but not the fat girl mentality. I still want to cover up certain areas, still buy clothes that are too big, overly conscious and if I'm honest the mental scars and comments over the years are still taunting me. So decided a spot of tea and counselling is in need :)

Beginning photo & Latest photos x

Attachments

• image-3452105342.jpg
    image-3452105342.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 84
  • image-3201770770.jpg
    image-3201770770.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2368738024.jpg
    image-2368738024.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 96
  • image-3696832315.jpg
    image-3696832315.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 110
I love reading your updates.. you look absolutely fantastic... well done you. You should be very proud of yourself xxxxx

Back