• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottie Looses Weight :)

Hi :)

Yes I do.

I do three nights running and then two nights working out with 8kg kettle bell, hand weights and TRX which is a thing that uses your own body weight to work against.

I'm really lucky my hubby is a body builder and runs a gym would you believe so put a routine together for me that I can do out doors as I hate working out in a gym,

Hope this helps xx

Just had my 6 month check up all looks good !!!

Only need to loose 13lbs and I'm at normal bmi !!

Just the motivation I need to kick arse lol

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Go to User CP and edit your details? That's what I do on my iPhone - and all the weight boxes etc are there as normal? :) x

Lottie I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story and your photos. You have made me chuckle and root for as I have read every post. You are a total inspiration to me and I suspect anyone else that reads your story.
My consultation for a band is on 18th May and I cant wait to start on my own journey. I will also make sure I take comparison photos to prove to myself how much I WILL change.
xxx

Lottie I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story and your photos. You have made me chuckle and root for as I have read every post. You are a total inspiration to me and I suspect anyone else that reads your story.
My consultation for a band is on 18th May and I cant wait to start on my own journey. I will also make sure I take comparison photos to prove to myself how much I WILL change.
xxx

Thank you so much. You will do just as well just stay focused and reach out to those around you for support. Good Luck x

Well cauliflower pizza was a hit !!!

Even my fussy husband loved it :) you couldn't even tell it wasn't bread absolutely yummy.

Only downside is a slightly windy household lol

Attachments

• image-1024889996.jpg
    image-1024889996.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 72
Mmm :D what's it made from? Looks tasty

3 eggs, 3 tablespoons of cream cheese and a teaspoon of cream of Tatar . Was so easy to make and tastes great.

Well cauliflower pizza was a hit !!!

Even my fussy husband loved it :) you couldn't even tell it wasn't bread absolutely yummy.

Only downside is a slightly windy household lol

How do you make it lottie x sounds yummy

Back