• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LSD post op

yeah that's it I guess it's whatever works best for you personally isn't it there all 50% faddy whatever you do in the end I'll see thanks for the advice Hun x

Sent from my iPhone

I am 51/2 months post bypass, and have pretty much followed slimming world since I started eating I find it so easy no counting, no measuring just healthy eating and means I don't have to cook anything separate for my family just good balanced diet, my weight loss is slow only a pound a week at the moment but still a loss.

That's good I lost a good amount in the first year (8st) but since then it's been so so slow

I decided just to cut out the crap and start eating more fruit/veg I started on Friday

So far so good

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Hun , I think I worry cos I'm not losing so now I'm feeling like I need to I was stuck at 14.9 from September to jan and then from jan I watched what I was doing so hard and I went to 14.4 by march but then since then i went down to 14 2.8 which was a total fluke as it was back to 14.4 again and that's where I've stayed , my aim is 12st I know I'm never gonna be a size 10 and 8st and I am much happier where I am right now that I ever was at 23st :) You have done fantastic btw x Sent from my iPhone

Wow!! I can't believe what I've just read was reading through posts and getting to the last one and realising how far you have come and what you have achieved you must beeee sooooo proud of yourself huge well done!!
I have lost one stone and stalled a bit but I know it's a life changing thing and I just need to get back into gear, you can do it girl!! Xxx

Aww thank you Hun I think I forget how far I've come myself some days :) you will get there xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Back