• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Luton and dunstable wls... soon

Have you tried my top milk diet tip….a chicken stock cube in hot milk, just like a runny chicken soup, really nice, I also made my jelly with milk I found it much more enjoyable, I was also at Luton back in 2018. So excited for you both x
Definitely trying this for my lunch tomorrow. Thank you :)

Hey…. I had my first app on Friday I was there all day and saw 5 different people. They have advised a gastric sleeve. I was slightly disappointed as they said I’d only lose about 30kg and I want to do double that. How have other people found it? Xx
Hi 👋🏽 Luazai,

When I spoke to my consultant regarding weight loss they did it based on percentage Instead of actual weight in numbers. For example:
-With Gastric Sleeve you can lose up to 65% of your excess body weight.
-Gastric Bypass you can lose up to 80% of your excess body weight.
it’s really all it depends on how much you personally need to lose and also how determined you are to loose it. if you put in the work you will get the results you wants not the results that’s predicted.
Also I’ve gone on Instagram and I’ve seen People on there that has lost loads of weight on the gastric sleeve. Don’t worry you’ve got this😉

Thats the first appointment done.....You're well and truly on your way now👏🏻 😊.
Aww don't be disappointed we are all different and I'm sure with hard work, dedication and the use of you soon to be new tool you can achieve any goal you put your mind too 😊 x
I'm still in the pre op stage (I'll be having the bypass) so can't give any personal experience on the sleeve unfortunately but there are lots of different threads on here that are full of very useful information x
Thank you for your reply. I think it was just such an overwhelming day. Exciting times ahead x

Well done you x …. For me it was a doddle! It was easy that you didn’t have to plan anything as long as there is milk in the fridge! You are on the home run!!

Yeah really don't mind it either and I never feel hungry when I'm following g it either which is always a bonus 😊.
Just waiting for these nerves to kick in now 😬!

How are you getting on with things??
I hope your pain has settled down now.....am I right in thinking you pulled yourself closing a door of some sort 🤕😞??

Well done you x …. For me it was a doddle! It was easy that you didn’t have to plan anything as long as there is milk in the fridge! You are on the home run!!
I agree x

Hi Guys,
Hope your all recovering from surgery. Can someone please explains what happens on the day of surgery?
The closer to the date I get the more anxious I feel.

Hi Guys,
Hope your all recovering from surgery. Can someone please explains what happens on the day of surgery?
The closer to the date I get the more anxious I feel.
Morning.....nerves are starting to kick in here now too!!!! 😬.
How are you finding your LRD??
Not sure if you are aware but once you get to 100 posts on here you unlock another section called bronze diaries......they hold full stories of people journeys. You maybe able to find some more in depth details of what happens on day of admission.
Best way to up your posts is to play some word game threads. 😊

Not sure if you are aware but once you get to 100 posts on here you unlock another section called bronze diaries......they hold full stories of people journeys. You maybe able to find some more in depth details of what happens on day of admission.
How exciting. Good Luck to you x

Wow that a lot 100 post, lol I’ll try

LRD is going okay, some days are easier than others. But so far so good. How are you doing with ur LRD?

LRD is going okay, some days are easier than others. But so far so good. How are you doing with ur LRD?
I went for my covid test today!! Fingers cross it negative as I’ve been self isolating, literally been dropping the kids to school on double mask 😂

Yeah really don't mind it either and I never feel hungry when I'm following g it either which is always a bonus 😊.
Just waiting for these nerves to kick in now 😬!

How are you getting on with things??
I hope your pain has settled down now.....am I right in thinking you pulled yourself closing a door of some sort 🤕😞??
Pain still with me 😢😢😢. Last weekend I had 2 days when it was easing ….. but it only lasted 2 days. Now back double fold ! I spoke to my team and they don’t think it’s anything to do with surgery but it has to be!! Not sure if I describe it well!! they told me if it gets really bad to go back to the hospital A&E where I had the op …. Or go my GP. Giving it a couple more days then I’m going to have to do something …. It’s not right and I need it sorting!
Hope your still doing well x

Pain still with me 😢😢😢. Last weekend I had 2 days when it was easing ….. but it only lasted 2 days. Now back double fold ! I spoke to my team and they don’t think it’s anything to do with surgery but it has to be!! Not sure if I describe it well!! they told me if it gets really bad to go back to the hospital A&E where I had the op …. Or go my GP. Giving it a couple more days then I’m going to have to do something …. It’s not right and I need it sorting!
Really sorry to hear your still in pain. Wishing you speedy recovery!!

Hope you feel better asap xx

I went for my covid test today!! Fingers cross it negative as I’ve been self isolating, literally been dropping the kids to school on double mask 😂
So pleased you doing well with with the LRD.....all good here too. Its my weigh day tomorrow so going to be nice to see how much I'm managed to lose this week 😬.

I've got my pre op on Tuesday this week, I'm yet to receive a time slot for my covid test so I'll check with them Tuesday to find out when I need to go along as I know you can just walk in apparently. Would hate for my result to not be back on time 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Talking of school runs and self isolating my youngest came out with chicken pox yesterday.....I'm sure it won't affect anything but I will need to run that past them too 🤪

Back